*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- We got 2 free tickets for this show and we did not know what to expect.
We were really surprised when got there for the nice and relax atmosphere. The bar and the fireplace outside are really nice. Then the show started and it is something else, only based on water, no words, but extremely nice.
Perfect place to in groups and have fun after the show.
Really recommend itWritten June 24, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice play to go. Great how they decorated the area. As if you are really in nature. They have a lot of different animals plus a bunch of interresting plants. Kids can crawl through certain spaces to enhance the experience a bit.Written August 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful nature reserve with biking and walking paths, lots of trees, water, birds, green areas. The signing of routes could be better.Written September 13, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Convenient parking, diverse shops, pleasant suroundings, and magnificent public library. Very international market twice a week.Written October 9, 2019
- Special place for animals, especially monkeys, to recover from injuries and ilnesses. Includes 2 restaurants.Written December 22, 2017
- Interesting place middle in the nature.Avanture park and monkey islands are the big attractions.
Enough hire a facilitiesWritten December 19, 2016
- I was amazed this library is 12.5 years old - it looks and is amazing! Facilities for quiet study, reading or having a coffee.Written September 25, 2022
- Another business trip!
So this is a new place I haven’t been to before.
So, I’ll might as well take a stroll before my meeting will go! 🤪Written February 22, 2022
- Our last driver (Ralph) was a perfect gentleman... even at midnight at Schiphol. He was on time and a smiling face waiting for us after a very long day. We've used Luchthaven Express 4 times - each for pick-up and return and they have NEVER let us down. They confirm via SMS the day before and the driver sends a text when he is there, both at home and the return journey at the airport. The drivers have always been friendly and helpful. We totally recommend the little bit extra expense over the stress of getting to the airport and back on our own (whether via train or car).Written September 28, 2023
- Love this place. Less known winehouse bur excellent wines for affordable prices. Will not buy anywhere else as long as i live in AlmereWritten May 19, 2016
- In the oldest barack of Flevoland you can find out about the history of it. Close to the Lepelaarplassen with many waterbirds and nature. Nice to go by bike and take an educational rest.Written August 7, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Almere
- The best day trips from Almere according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Unique Dutch villages Zaanse Schans, Dutch Farm and Giethoorn Tour incl boat
- Private Full Day Tour of Bruges from Amsterdam
- Grand Holland Full-Day Private Tour
- Full day Private Holland Experience from Amsterdam
- Small Group Tour Bird Watching in Unique Nature Reserve from Amsterdam
Almere Attractions Information