- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- It was lovely to see all those old original buildings. But catering is very poor. Only one 'restaurant' with personal not managing, not seating areas outside in summer and couldn't buy anywhere else ( only by the ticket office) food or drink. You can spend there many hours but if thirst or hunger strike you are bit unlucky.Written August 3, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The trail to the springs is well marked. The first spring - Vajcovka is only 15 minutes from the terminal public bus station Čadca - Vojty. Follow the green marks from there. The main Vojty mineral spring is also called the “salty water” and it is approximately 1.2 km from the bus station.Written September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tripoint is the place where the borders of Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland meet. From this point, 541 km of the Slovak-Polish and 251 km of the Slovak-Czech border continue. At Tripointe you can also experience a unique experience - standing in three countries at once.
A playground, workout machines, and a gazebo with a bike repair stand have also been added to the site. In 2021, a new footbridge was installed, which again connects the Slovak side with the Czech and Polish sides.
The location is also suitable for families with children (playground, animals on the farm Hrčavský grunt). Refreshments, purchase of regional products and cheese products.Written September 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Why is the bench "fairy tale"? When you sit on it, you are very easily transported into the world of fairy tales. Simply choose from the fairy tales on the display to listen to. There are currently about 15 authentic fairy tales recorded from the region.Written September 26, 2022
- Stone spheres can be found in local part Milošová, near the border on the village of Mosty u Jablunkova. Regular spheres with diameter 10 to 260 cm rolled out after excavation in a rock quarry which was producing rock to treat mountain brook channels in the 1980’s..
Thus a worldwide unique natural phenomenon was discovered. In 2003, the site was declared a natural monument. Nobody has definitely explained the origin of the stone spheres so far. Geologists agree that they were created in the same period as the surrounding sandstones.Written September 26, 2022
Cadca Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 7:49 PM|