Nature & Wildlife Areas • Parks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Drove off to Bicol at early morning exact for the sunrise. The view at this place was just stunning.Written June 9, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After a long drive you will see a paradise. It was a relaxing place not so crowded place. You can have your own privacy.Written September 5, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really love this church, it’s beautiful and amazing. It has a wonderful atmosphere and you’ll find peace within you. I’m a native of this town and I attended mass whenever I can since I was a little girl. Every year we celebrate our town fiesta and we have special masses attended by many people from different places. This church is a part of us we come and celebrate special occasions like christening, wedding, Christmas and Easter. Our parents celebrate their 50th wedding Anniversary here. We are very lucky to have this wonderful church in our town.Written February 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My experience when I visit Bantakay Falls is so amazing and in the end of the day, it was so tiring. The view is relacing and enjoyable ❤Written August 30, 2017
- I am a native of this place and every time we pass this beautiful mermaid statue we can’t resist but to look and admire it. The statue is by the seaside along the motorway, you can see it even when you are traveling by car. You can take a walk and take some photos by the sea with the statue on the background. It’s better to go there when the weather is nice otherwise it’s going to be windy and you might not enjoy it. It’s free for everyone to see and enjoy.Written February 2, 2019
- My first time was much heart pounding since it was just a motorcycle. It's quite scary coz of the road construction and a very stiff road.. but upon entering the zigzag you get to see a nice view of the forest and concrete wall of the road making you forget about your fright of the road.
Then you will reach the Park.
The park is free where you can enjoy the view. There are also cottages but not sure if it's for rent.Written May 21, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Atimonan