- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- It was an extreme situation, because I afraid high, really. And horses are small in Dominicana república. Althrough my children enjoyed riding horses! And me too😜 2 hours in jungle 🌴🌴🌴 on the pictures I looked so happy because I stay alive 🥂 cheersWritten December 23, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our family of 5 adults had a fantastic time on a 2-hour ride with our wonderful guide Ezequiel. We started on country roads past charming farms and pastures with cows and goats, onto trails that wound over hills between plantain orchards, down small side streets in the town of las Galeras, and then back to the Ranch along unspoiled white beaches. A delightful trip that everyone loved, even those with little experience. Horses were sleek and healthy looking. We thought 2 hours was perfect.Written April 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We looked at all the excursions available and decided a quad bike tour would suit us well. US and our 26yr old son. Having got prices from other agents we went with this company on price and professionalism. It was all very well organised, on time, attention to safety and generally a nice feel. We were out from 9.30 til 4pm and really covered lots of ground with views, beach, great lunch and some educational talks on fruits and then later cigars. We all loved it and thought at about £40 each was great value. Miguel and his sidekick were great guys.Written January 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My best friend & I visited DR, Samana for a week & our Tour Guide Euris was the absolute best one we have had! He had so many excursions lined up for us & made sure we enjoyed every one of them! He also is a great person & has great rates. If you’re looking to do excursions definitely check him out he’s awesome!Written May 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The beach is included in the whale watching (january-march). The beach is ok, nothing special. There are some cool caves to explore. Don’t bother renting snorkeling equipment because the current and water is choppy and there isnt many reefs with fish.Written January 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was recommended to me to do this excursion by many tourists and locals on site in Las Terenas.
I can tell you that I was not disappointed.
After doing a big buggy excursion, we took the boat to an absolutely amazing private island.
the sympathy of Stephane and his troop is also to be underlined.
the quality of service, food, boat and buggy was amazing.
An unforgettable experience that I would like to relive at every moment.
If you go to las Terenas, you can't miss the Sea and Sun experienceWritten June 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excellent experience with Nat Tours - there was some confusion with booking (not their fault, we booked through a 3rd party) that they were patient to work out for us so that we were able to enjoy the amazing tour of the 3 gorgeous beaches. Tour left from main beach in Las Galeras (Playa Grande), so if you're staying in Las Galeras you can just walk to their office right there. The beaches we stopped at were Playa Fronton (amazing!!! snorkeling too), La Playita (very beautiful), and Playa Rincon (gorgeous). The company provided rum drinks all day long (in addition to the snorkel gear). Delicious lunch was also included. The guides were very friendly, helpful, and multi-lingual. I would 1000% recommend this tour with Nat Tours - book through them directly instead of our mistake of booking through a 3rd party. Enjoy this absolutely stunning tour!Written May 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.