Scuba & Snorkelling • Swim with Dolphins
What travelers are saying
- Nice boat, not too crowded, kind people, wonderful reef, dolphins, turtles, squid…. There are many tour operators that propose similar snorkeling trips. We like this one because it focuses on the snorkeling aspect, was upfront about what was possible, delivered a quality experience, and didn’t have any hidden costs. Worth it.Written November 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great Team, positive attitude and always had very good feelings in and outside water. Super spot to start your kiting or improve your skills. Recommended!Written March 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- About one week ago my friend and I had the tremendous pleasure of going on a one day Pilli Pipa and Wasini Island tour with Wild Kenya Safaris. This tour visits the famous Kisite Marine Park and involves snorkeling at two sites within the marine park. This is followed up by a delicious seafood lunch on the picturesque Wasini Island. One traverses to the marine park and to lunch in an expertly manned dhow. The crew were great and extremely helpful both on the boat and in the water. Arrangements for our tour were seamless and for this we are most grateful to Shazaad. We really could not have asked for a better day out as the tour exceeded all our expectations. 10/10Written December 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hard to believe that the try dive was an afterthought, I have done some diving years ago but wanted my son to try to see if he liked it, I felt it was a little expensive so wasn’t sure but eventually we decided on doing one try dive with a possibility of a second, after doing the first there was no question of not doing a second, it was incredible, in my 20 or 30 previous dives (all in Europe) I have never seen so much beauty and life underwater, sea turtles, Moray eels, trumpetfish, shy octopus and the entire cast of finding Nemo. We feel incredibly lucky to have done the dive and are very grateful to Ocean tribe particularly Nyambura whose friendliness, professionalism and enthusiasm were fantastic, the equipment and training around the equipment and safety were first class. Nimo who we made the booking through was also so enthusiastic and patient with us. I could not recommend diving on Diani beach with Ocean tribe enough it has reawakened an old love of mine and started a new one in my son so thank you all againWritten June 18, 2023
- Crystal clean water and super warm. Better have very strong sun protector or long sleeve Lycra. There is a restaurant and a bar in the hotel (50 meters from the beach) not the cheapest in the area but has some affordable options). The is also pizza place right on the beach but was closed in January. Better plan safari in advance. In January -December all operators were overbooked.Written September 3, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Diani Beach
- These experiences are best for water sports in Diani Beach:
- Full-Day Special Wasini Island Tour with Snorkeling and Lunch
- Wasini Day Trip
- Funzi Island tour
- Kisite Marine Park / Wasini Island Dolphin Tour and Snorkeling
- Diani Beach: Glass-bottom Boat Ride with Underwater Show
- These are the best places for couples seeking water sports in Diani Beach:See more water sports for couples in Diani Beach on Tripadvisor