Top Attractions in Brevard County
Visitor Centers • Science Museums
Admission tickets from $78.99
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful beaches. So clean and quiet. Perfect for families and couples. Love the nature and fauna. Friendly people too. Vintage Pier and nice food.Written June 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This zoo has a wide variety of animals and is laid out by their home environment. The use of boardwalks and designated paths moves you through in a nice order. Good exhibits, good information provided as well as activities for kids. Even has a splash pad for the little ones.Written June 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This park has everything you need for a day at the beach or for fishing. Clean, picnic tables, plenty of parking. It is a great place to view a rocket launch. The cruise port is right next to it and we loved seeing the ships come in and leave the port.Written July 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excellent presentations of the history and current displays of our space equipment and the people who contributed.You would need two days to see everything there. We chose the bus tour out to the rocket launching pads. Even though it was rainy, we saw a lot. The new Gateway exhibit had just opened. Food eateries were crowded and expensive. Hardly any covered walkways or places to sit. Bring a cane/chair! Prices more than doubled since our last visit, however, there was more to see and more included.Written June 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place was really great and informative. I must admit it wasn’t on my list for things to do on our Florida holiday but we went as my father wanted to go, happy to admit I’m pleased he did as this really was a great experience which I have told everyone about. Our tour guide Chris was extremely knowledgable and friendly. The history at this place is amazing and to go inside the Tico Belle was just unreal. The B52 bomber was also well worth the climb into the cockpit, although if you don’t like small spaces it may not be ideal for some. The admission fee was just over $20 I think but it was worth it to us for a great afternoon.
Would highly recommend paying a visit to this museum and going round with a tour guide.Written April 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Limited amount of people allowed. Good security. Great but EXPENSIVE food and drinks. Casual and great views of the beach and down the beach on both sides!! Not really much waiting to get on pier. Depends on weather conditions.Written April 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The facility was very nice and the staff friendly. We were able to go to the top and stand at the rail to watch a launch, but a little disappointed to be more than a mile away. I KNOW - it's for safety reasons, I get it. But you kind of lose the effect when the rocket seems so small on the horizon - and the boom of liftoff doesn't reach you for a few seconds after it happens. It was cool - glad we did it, but not really a Big Wow. Manage your expectations accordingly and you'll love it.Written May 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We enjoyed this bar so much that we went twice while we were on our four-day trip to Cocoa Beach. The first time we went it was just me, my husband, and our son. We sat at the bar and had a round of fruity, delicious tiki drinks. The bartenders were very busy due to it being Memorial Day weekend, but they were still attentive and service was prompt. Then we just enjoyed the beautiful view of the ocean. The next time we went, my brother and sister-in-law also joined us. We all sat at the bar. Our bartender, Jason, was awesome! He was friendly, funny, and gave us good recommendations for food and drinks. Three of us ordered the grouper sandwich and it was fantastic! We ended up closing the bar down and had a great time. If you are in Cocoa Beach, definitely make a trip to the Rikki Tiki Tavern!Written June 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A great museum for space history lovers! It os small, but the collection is really interesting and informative. We loved the “fun facts” highlighted in each of the launch complex exhibits. Terrific little gift shop also! Bonus: you have to walk right past SpaceX Launch Control to get there!Written June 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Awesome place! Walking into the building through the store, they have so many amazing pieces including collectibles, fossils (authentic and replicas, big and small, ranging about $30 to thousands), jewelry and novelty items! There’s skeletons, bones, teeth, claws, geodes, stuffed animals, decor, dish-ware and more! I really like they all have written when and where it was found. Further back there’s the “Adventure Zone” which I didn’t go into because I ran out of time but wanted to see as they have listed there’s live alligators. I spent about 2hrs between store and museum (read just about every write-up on the exhibits). Find the museum counter off to the right, pay entrance and enter the elevator to the exhibits on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Very well put together exhibits from the write-up (had time period and location!), to the display, the wall art and flow from one exhibit to the next. Could use some updating and more interactive parts, but overall was very informative and entertaining!Written July 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went on the morning cruise to celebrate March birthdays. My Dad needed a wheelchair to get onboard which made it so easy for us. Wish we had kept it for the sailing as he was a little too unsteady on his feet during the cruise. The Caribbean music was good up on the 4th deck prior to games opening. It's nice that smoking is only allowed in that area on the 4th deck and the remainder of the ship is non-smoking. Food was good onboard, sandwiches and salads were generous portions. Gaming was ok, my Dad wanted to play slots. He sat at some machines on the 4th deck. Apparently they have staffing issues, one of his bills got stuck in the machine and there was no attendant available that I could find. We managed to fish it out ourselves. The gaming floor was good but the table limits seemed a bit high with $15 limits, especially for a day cruise that seemed excessive. The gaming staff was very helpful. The birthday cake and champagne was nice after gaming ended. It seemed a little difficult to maneuver around for my Dad, probably because its an older ship. He needed help so it was good that we were with him. Overall a good cruise and we'd probably go again.Written March 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Be sure you check out Biolab Road. We saw dolphins, tons of birds, turtles, and 2 huge gators! Be sure you pull over to the side to let others pass. Watch out for jerks going the wrong way, too.Written June 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We choose this beech instead of the more popular cocoa beach to avoid crowds and was not disappointed. We had a great view of the launch pad (even though the launch got scrapped). The water was rough waves at times but shallow enough for the kids to enjoy. Lots of little shells to collect.Written August 9, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Brevard County
- The best day trips from Brevard County according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with Transport from Orlando
- Kennedy Space Center and Everglades Airboat Safari from Orlando
- Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with Transport from Orlando + Free Guided Tour
- Kennedy Space Center Express
- Kennedy Space Center Tour with Guided Walking Tour & Transport from Orlando
- The most popular things to do in Brevard County with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Fired Up Fishing Charters
- Fin and Fly Fishing Charters
- Sea Leveler Sport Fishing Charters
- Cocoa Kayaking