- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
30 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- After many years of East Coast, Mablethorpe beach is still a favourite.
We always head for the south end of the beach as it’s generally quieter but it is still clean and a great refuse from the rigmarole of life! Theee is a lovely walk along the promenade either north into mablethorpe or south to Sutton. The walk is flat and great for cruising on a skateboard or bikeWritten August 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As we were staying at Haven, we had to visit as the sanctuary is only across the road. So glad we did as we had a lovely time. Everyone was very friendly, from reception to the cafe.
Fantastic array of animals and the layout was very good, with lots of information for children and adults to learn a bit! Ignore the troll reviews on here as we found it clean and the enclosures were good.
The gibbons were hilarious and Very loud but it was funny. Would visit again if we holiday up that way again.Written August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed watching the geese and people taking boats out onto the lake . It was raining but we had something to eat from the friendly cafe. We could see a good sized paddling pool, children's play area and some beach huts so we thought it would be a great place for families. Parking charge reasonableWritten July 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a fantastic morning we had there. Raining but fun. I'm 51 lol but never realised how hard of work it is. But a great experience. 5 stars xxWritten August 2, 2022
- 5 out of 5. Great fun traveling along Mablethorpe beach and the Quebec Street, journey time is about 20 mins. Great family fun, great views across the beach..Written July 6, 2022
- I haven't been back here in about, 4 years, and too be honest, it's not changed much with the exception of the town definitely looking much cleaner, and a couple of new restaurants and places popping up. Really clean, nice little town, a variety of shops that are, in fairness, pretty typical to what you'd find, but alot more fun and enjoyable than I expected them to be. They have a bakery, several chippys, souvenir shops, a fair ground, a sweet shop on the front, arcades, a little shop that sells your bog standard buckets and spades and other things, freshly made donuts, everything you'd expect. Love it, it's such a traditional, peaceful little town, about 2 hours (ish) drive from Nottingham, it's a fun day out. Only reason I'd give this 4 stars, is because of the toilet charge, I guess they have to make thier money some how, I wouldn't mind paying, if they made it clear before you got in, that you need 40p to use the toilets (which is fine if you have a contactless card, but, if you are of the older generations you might not do), there wasn't any signage outside so my dad, who doesn't use contactless, didn't know and had to find a way to get the change. Other thing is, the toilets are not very well kept and smelt, so I don't know when they were last cleaned, maybe it was just because it was a busy day and there was way a lot of people, but still. I don't really care that the toilets were dated, I'm more concerned about the smell.Written August 1, 2022
- You can walk for miles very clean lots of bins you can get on to beach very easy very soft sand nice places to eat & drink just of the promWritten May 6, 2022
- Please note that Monks Bay Model Railway closed in 2016. Trip Advisor have been advised that this attraction has closed, its up to them what they do now.Written September 22, 2020
- Very impressed by the prices of the rides. Often £2 or £2.50 ago. Compared to other funfairs, it's a very good price. I like that they have some older versions of popular rides. For example, the Twizzler ride. I love seeing older versions of rides. The Ghost Train was great fun! A little short, but really did make me jump! Loved it! The caterpillar rollercoaster went around four times, which was great value, too!Written July 8, 2022
- Lovely little cinema, really helpful staff. Reasonably priced, current films showing, comfortable seats. Mum has mobility support so they opened the fire doors to let us in so she didn't have to climb stairs. Toilets clean. No parking at the venue is the biggest drawback - carpark opposite but have to pay.Written July 25, 2022
- The grandkids loved the train and it saves you legs. Very good price too. Excellent service and very friendly driver. I would definately reccomend using especially if you have small chdren, it saves their legsWritten December 29, 2019
- I've had quite a few people rave about this place and decided to finally give it a go. It was ok, I don't particularly understand all of the hype about this place. The food was ok, nothing overly exciting, it wasn't awful. The staff were polite and helpful. Perhaps it needed a couple more members of staff for cleaning the toilets. The overall experience was ok. Seemed fairly reasonable price wise as well.Written August 11, 2022
- I came as part of a group of five adults with two complete novice painters and we all had an amazing time! The studio is spacious and there was a good selection of (very reasonably priced!) items to choose from. The owner (Cal I think?) was lovely and talked our newbies through the whole process and answered any questions we had, plus showed us a few new cool techniques! We had a great few hours and picked up the glazed items the following week which all turned out really well. Would definitely recommend a visit regardless of age or experience!Written July 15, 2022
- This arcade was pretty big. It had a large choice of things to do. Bowling, soft play, prize games to win tokens and a good selection of coin op games.Written July 18, 2021
- Very clean very polite service and gorgeous food the food is out of this world so was the staff really enjoyed it would definitely go againWritten August 19, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Mablethorpe
- The best outdoor activities in Mablethorpe according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Mablethorpe on Tripadvisor