- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Great place if you're someone for the outdoors and if you love stairs, walking to the top is however worth it because of the beautiful temple at the top.Written June 8, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's the place of three river junction, at evening time lot of people use to come here for different different playing activities. The view in the evening here is very beautiful... Sharing some pictures... Thanks :))Written June 17, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Been here twice, first time for jogging and second time to visit Cuiping mountain tower. It's very attractive place to visit because of nature, after reaching up you can see all view of Yibin city. While climbing up there are lot of scenic spots. Roads are very well maintained. Accessible for you vehicles for going up. I recommend this place for visitors of Yibin. ThanksWritten May 31, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of my Chinese friend took me here, you can see this tower from anywhere in the city. That's why I really wanted to visit here, taxi dropped us to the road where the climbing Starts for this tower. Climbing is not steep, if you have your own vehicle then you can go little up because road is very well maintained, public transport can't go up, so we decided to go by walk. It took us around 20 minutes to reach the tower, after reaching the tower the scenery was wow, because you can see almost all the city view. And the junction of two rivers. While climbing up you can visit a big temple of Buddha also. Highly recommended for visitors of Yibin. Thanks.Written May 31, 2016
- Just a small park in the city, you can hire some boats to go around the pond or sit down and have a cup of tea at one of the restaurants, not much to see although there is a small beach for kids to play and some rides.Written August 11, 2018
- Visited here alone when i saw this park listing on tripadvisor. Park is not too big but has a small lake inside where you can boat, old people are dancing inside, you can see lot of people spending their free time, enjoying with family. A fun place for family.Written April 18, 2016
- There's still a lot of renovations going on in the mall but the Oceanworld is a great place to spend one or two hours of your day, it can be a fun place for small groups of students.
Live mermaid and seal shows daily and feeding opportunities.Written June 8, 2018