- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
26 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This was a really great outing with our new coworkers. Beautiful old buildings and from a Foreigner's point of view "the pork was great"Written March 29, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yibin is popular for two reasons, one it is the first city in the Yangtze river and two, the Wuliangye factory. It's been a great experience, a city in a city, with a showroom, tasting room, viewing spots of the whole factory and amazing art. Be sure to visit this factory when in Yibin.Written August 11, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place if you're someone for the outdoors and if you love stairs, walking to the top is however worth it because of the beautiful temple at the top.Written June 8, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting museum in an old tower in the centre of Yibin. There are two levels which show a brief history of the area.Written April 6, 2019
- It's the place of three river junction, at evening time lot of people use to come here for different different playing activities. The view in the evening here is very beautiful... Sharing some pictures... Thanks :))Written June 17, 2016
- Been here twice, first time for jogging and second time to visit Cuiping mountain tower. It's very attractive place to visit because of nature, after reaching up you can see all view of Yibin city. While climbing up there are lot of scenic spots. Roads are very well maintained. Accessible for you vehicles for going up. I recommend this place for visitors of Yibin. ThanksWritten May 31, 2016
- Nice place... Five minutes walking distance to Wuliangye main gate. You have to go down towards to Minjiang River through the old village JiuzhouCun. After reaching down there's a Big Buddha face statue.Written May 5, 2016
- One of my Chinese friend took me here, you can see this tower from anywhere in the city. That's why I really wanted to visit here, taxi dropped us to the road where the climbing Starts for this tower. Climbing is not steep, if you have your own vehicle then you can go little up because road is very well maintained, public transport can't go up, so we decided to go by walk. It took us around 20 minutes to reach the tower, after reaching the tower the scenery was wow, because you can see almost all the city view. And the junction of two rivers. While climbing up you can visit a big temple of Buddha also. Highly recommended for visitors of Yibin. Thanks.Written May 31, 2016
- Just a small park in the city, you can hire some boats to go around the pond or sit down and have a cup of tea at one of the restaurants, not much to see although there is a small beach for kids to play and some rides.Written August 11, 2018
- Nice place to see ancient history of Yibin. It's in the center of the Yibin very famous place called daguanlou. Surrounded by the Market. Where you can buy almost everything.Written September 8, 2016
- Visited here alone when i saw this park listing on tripadvisor. Park is not too big but has a small lake inside where you can boat, old people are dancing inside, you can see lot of people spending their free time, enjoying with family. A fun place for family.Written April 18, 2016
- I'm probably the first foreigner to stepped here at black tower of Yibin. The road to visit there is under construction so it was very difficult for us to get there, the tower is not maintained because surrounding of the tower is still wild. Inside the tower there's a Buddha's photograph. The main thing is that the tower is the top of the mountain, while acceding up you can have a look at whole Yibin city. While coming back to Yibin we took another way that is well constructed. You can also take a motorcycle to get there or to get down. Posting some photos have a look. Thanks.Written September 3, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Yibin