Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- There is a number of instruments of torture as you go in - replicas of course - then you go up the spiral staircase to the top of the tower with other exhibits along the way, you are then wowed by the views across the Normandy landscape whilst remembering that Normandy was once under British ruleWritten October 26, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Peaceful. In the centre, with lots of nearby restaurants and shops. Park nearby and explore the whole town.Written November 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Popped in for some advice about parking. Was beind someone else in the queue who was speaking German, so the attendant is obviously bi-lingual (helped me after in English). She answered all the questions I had and was very passionate about her town. I'd send any visitors to the town here to get a guide of what to do while visiting.Written August 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Brought here by accident while geocaching, but was blown away by the beauty of the church, certainly worth a visit while in this quaint town!Written August 3, 2019
- This could a great little spa. Therapists need a little more training and the owners should NOT be encouraging the staff to pitch the products used. Attention to detail would be useful. I asked not to have the mini facial but the therapist did it anyway. I was woken up by her starting this procedure. I couldn't be bothered to stop her as it would have ruined my chill. I wish I had as the products used made my skin quite tender and dry. C'est la vie.Written August 19, 2018
- If you are staying in this area, perhaps at the nearby Center Parcs, then I can strongly recommend this stables. The lady who runs it (Mrs Isabelle d'Esturgeon) is a very nice lady and both my friend's, and my, daughter had a wonderful time, and she made us most welcome. She does not speak a lot of English, but enough to get by. I recommend going there first and arranging a time to go later as it is easier with the language. The centre is signposted from the roundabout on the N12 at Verneuil.Written April 17, 2014
- Good atmosphere bar for football fan,the beer is good .Hoste speak english,the snack are excellent value for money and of good quality.Written June 25, 2014