Top Attractions in Sidari
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- This is an unique beach with interesting clay rock formations. From a distance it looks fabulous. On closer inspection, not so! The amount of rubbish in the surrounding area above the beach on the cliffs, and piled at the bottom of the steps of the tiny beach area, was shocking! What is it with visitors? Can't they take their rubbish back to the hotel with them?
The water was however lovely and swimming through the cave area was exciting, however strongish swimmers only.Written August 9, 2022
- Arrived home yesterday after a great couple of weeks! After years of travelling around the island staying in various locations within one hol this year we chose to do something just for the kids ! Needless to say they loved it , I think the big kid (daddy ) loved the slides as well! The girls made lots of friends and my eldest is already pestering me to help her get in touch with them !
The twin rooms despite been small are clean , modern and comfortable. The cleaner comes everyday but I refused her a couple of days just to give her a bit less to do !
Megan who does the entertainment is amazing and all the kids love her . She must have the patience of a saint doing those songs and dances everyday! Our first meal back yesterday and my daughter randomly started clapping and doing arm actions to one of the dances . The funny thing was Daddy then joined in !
All of the staff work very hard . Most until late at night and then back in early for breakfast. The ones you don’t really see and probably don’t get mentioned enough are Spiros, his son Fanis and the rest of the kitchen team who work hard in the heat to feed us !
The lifeguard (sorry don’t know his name) was on the ball from opening to close of the slides . How he stands and blows his whistle all day but diligently keeps an eye on everyone is beyond me!
A big thankyou to the owner Spiros who found out my daughter had an ear infection and rang us in the room to offer assistance . He kindly made up my daughters antibiotic medicine and provided her with a slushy for encouragement .
Thankyou everyone ! Hope you enjoy a break at the end of the season ❤️ Michelle, Darren , Aimee and AbbieWritten August 7, 2022
- A charming stretch of coastine which offers clear blue waters, golden sand and two small islands which are within swimmable distance. Each of which is small enough to walk around in 2-5 minutes (more a novelty than anything else). Go here if you're after seeing Corfu a little more naturally without a tourism front print (water sports, sun loungers etc).Written August 6, 2022
- Beautiful sandy beach, cristal and warm waters. We stayed in front of the Greek Village Restaurant and it was very nice. You can see all the beach, a long one with many places to rent umbrellas and chairs. I gave only 4 stars because the water is very very small and for a long distance , more suitable for families with children. But overall, its a beautiful place to go to.Written July 24, 2021
- 1st time visit after reading reviews well worth a visit great chilled atmosphere great music nice place to chill with a cocktail 🍸 you won't be disappointedWritten July 9, 2022
- Vintage Bar is the best cocktail bar in Sidari. All the cocktails are amazing, especially the Strawberry Mojito. Shout out to George for always welcoming us and providing great service. It’s always a pleasure to return to Vintage Bar.
Erin and RyanWritten July 26, 2022
- We did FLYFISH, double paragliding and the big skimmer. It was an amazing experience. Vasilis and Sandra are amazing hosts, we go to Sidari Watersports everytime we visit Corfu and it’s always one of the best experiences. If you want adrenaline and get the blood flowing on holiday this is the place you must visit. Friendly and comfortable place with a lot of FUN. Can’t wait to see them again and get flying in the air with their amazing water sports.Written May 20, 2022
- The woman is very sweet and let you feel really comfortable. We had nice conversations and she did professional work. She helpt me think what i would like on my nails. HAPPY ME NOW! :)Written July 16, 2022
- Visited as a group of 7. Three had pies, which were all home made and polished off. 2 had burgers which looked great I had Moussaka which was one of the nicest I'd had. My son had pizza which wasn't his favourite, but he's very fussy.
With the food and entertainment being so good, would definitely return.Written August 11, 2022
- We have just returned from a 12 night stay in Sidari and visited Mojitos most evenings for a cocktail or two. We loved the cocktails and enjoyed the music being played by the DJs. Being right by the beach was great, the staff were attentive and the service was good.Written August 20, 2021
- Popped into the Siesta Bar on our way onto the Sidari Strip for a cheeky one and never left. I am not an Elvis fan but Comedy Elvis was so so funny - probably the best show on the strip - never laughed so much! And yes - “I’m getting old getting old getting old”🤣Written June 23, 2022
- We noticed the food notices on a passing and decided to try one of their burgers. It was a first time visit to the bar for us and wont be the last. The burgers we ordered were definitely far too much for one person! Not complaining though as some places have become stingy with portions over the years due to the increasing costs.
The staff on shift that day were incredibly polite, helpful and made us feel very welcome during our visit.Written July 23, 2022
- We booked through Vlaseros travel as there was nobody at the port stand.
€25 for a day trip to Erikousa island.
Very pretty little island but not much there unless you like walking in 35 degrees. The beach though is beautiful and sea crystal clear and very gently sloping.
Our return speedboat trip was great fun and the captain was very friendly.Written August 23, 2020
- went in a few times for a lunchtime drink, prices are some of the best on the strip and the snacks are reasonably priced as well, the place is not really for tourist more used by the locals but it suited us.Written November 1, 2021
- Great bar, Jack the DJ is a gentleman and the people serving are also very pleasant. Karaoke available every night and I had a blast. There was a song the DJ didn't have for the karaoke but next day he got it for me lol added to the amazing holidays in Sidari. Highly recommend.Written August 5, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Sidari
- The best outdoor activities in Sidari according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Sidari on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Sidari according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Full Day Private Tour to the North of Corfu Island
- Private tour to Albania from Corfu
- Parga and Acherontas river from Corfu, private tour
- Corfu beach private tour to Porto Timoni, Canal d' Amour and San Stefanos
- Corfu Grand Island VIP Tour