Points of Interest & Landmarks
Tours near Granollers
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Ther are no many old o ver Market like this in Europe, is the centre of the city, close to the church...Around this place you can walk, with no cars..Esplendid view in the noon for pictures.Written October 2, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I went with a couple of friends. We had a really amazing experience since the first moment we started. The set, the attrezzo, the actors, the story… all was so perfectly prepared that made us enjoyed it for two whole hours without caring about anything else. Just go and have so much fun!Written November 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It really is worth a visit.
Lots of charm and very unusual. Ambient is fantastic with people coming out for a stroll at the end of the day. Lovely.Written May 21, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Super good experience!. An amazing hour, great and nice entertainment in family!
Very well organized and right ambient. 100% recommended
( I would have loved to text this is Catalan, my language, but currently unsupported. Writing in Catalan will help better local users and boost the business.Written August 21, 2018
- This old textile factory has a lot of stories to tell. Nowadays it has been reused as an arts center where there are a lot of groups and associations that organise open activities for everyone. There is also a public library and a bar where local and organic food is served. The must visit is "la Tèrmica", where you can see the original machines that gave electricity to the factory. You must book the guided visit in advance. In july there are concerts near the bar and all year round several events including theatre, poetry and exhibitions.Written August 14, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Granollers
- The most popular things to do in Granollers with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Granollers on Tripadvisor
Granollers Attractions Information
|Friday 8:21 PM|