- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
67 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I have been an Alfa Romeo owner / enthusiast since 1994 and made my first trip to northern Italy recently. While visiting the Alfa Romeo Museum outside of Milan I inquired about Fratelli - Cozzi, which reportedly had a private collection of Alfas dating back to the 1950s. I drove to the museum location on two occasions roughly one week apart, but it was no open to the public on a daily basis.
Fortunately my persistence paid off on my last full day in Italy thanks to the Museum's Director, who happened to be there taking care of administrative duties. Elisabetta Cozzi could have simply turned me away, but instead offered to provide me with a personal tour of the museum. This was especially interesting considering that it was her father who founded the museum in an effort to showcase his impressive personal collection of iconic Alfa Romeo automobiles.
This privately funded endeavor currently relies on special events and other private functions, rather than admission fees, and at least as Italy emerges from covid 19 restrictions, is currently not open to individual visitors on a predictable basis. I hope that eventually is the case, as this is a very high quality collection of both cars as well as Alfa Romeo memorabilia. It is part of a retail showroom as well, featuring brand new Alfas as well as other well known Italian makes.
I hope this review helps spark interest in this fabulous resource. Another interesting aspect of the museum that I was privileged to see is an area dedicated to education and training of future mechanics and artisans interested in vintage automobile restoration and conservation. There are in fact to project cars here that are for sale, including a 1962 2600 Sprint in need of a new home.
Check out the web site for the Fratelli - Cozzi Museum for more details and photos!Written June 28, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I’visited the castelletto park diferent times cause i live in legnano i love this place is very beautiful and has different animals if you have childrens is the best place to go !Written November 7, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unexpected church in this area and one of the most interesting inside.
Very simple architectural lines externally but with nice paints internally.Written August 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This awesome place is a must see when visiting Milano, we grapped sandwichs just outside the place before the tour! Truly incredible. You won't regret itWritten May 31, 2022
- This piassa was clean and with many benches to sit down for a while and rest and watch people and have a gelato.
Wear comfortable shoes.Written April 30, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Legnano
- The best outdoor activities in Legnano according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Legnano on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Legnano with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Museo Fratelli Cozzi Alfa Romeo
- Bosco di Legnano (Parco Castello)
- Chiesa Di San Magno
- Monumento al Guerriero di Legnano
- Castello Visconti - Castello di Legnano
Legnano Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 2:55 AM|