- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
30 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful surroundings, fabulous views. More info on trails in the area would have been nice. A bit crowded in the afternoon. Perfect outing with kids. (6 and 8)Written May 19, 2021
- Small museum with an excellent audio guide. Gives a strong impression of this world star's down-to-earth personality. Spectacular scene costumes, fine jewelry and also personal bric-a-brac.Written August 18, 2021
- A great sand beach with shallow water for kids to play in. Rest rooms available as well as a cafeteria. Don’t miss the sunset - magnificent!Written August 4, 2019
- Take a walk and look on all the nice boats. At the end of the walk is a nice play ground for kids. Nice to take a bath at StenpirenWritten September 9, 2021
- Also known as Lindegrens, ecological local produce and more. Great meat, and a great friendly service.Written December 17, 2017
- Not easy to make a modern statue of a world famous star but this is an interesting try.
The significance of the arch and the blue colour is for the onlooker to decide.Written August 24, 2021
- A well spent 30-45 minutes down memory lane. Note though that several things are in Swedish, still worth to visit. I particularly liked the early 1900s clothing etc
For Swedes who like ‘Tecknar-Anders’ there are several clips postedWritten August 4, 2019
- This is A
This is a great hike between Hovs hallar and Torekov. It is about 8 km. It runs all around the coastline with far reaching views. You can see Hallands Väderö or Halmstad in the opposite direction.
There are a lot of old quarries on the way. There are also a lot of shingle fields from the Ice Age on the way.
Some benches on the way where you can have a picnic.
There is a small beach near Hovs Hallar and nearer Torekov you can swim from the rocks. There is a ladder into the water at the golf course.Written July 22, 2018
- Surprisingly large church for this small town. Some remnants of medieval frescoes are preserved. An interesting exhibition of icon like paintings on pieces of old tarpaulin was on display at the time of our visit.Written August 24, 2021
- Stylish park located in the same division as Sofiero.There is always some flowering that impresses, nice cafe, good restaurant, nice gallery and not least nice shop.Surprisingly plenty of weeds in some parts of the park.Written May 26, 2022
- A complex with long history, both courses are really well established , excellent short game practice facilities and an intriguing friendly club house with a well decent bar and large restaurant.
Courses wind their way through mature countryside, an undulating wall and tough golfing challengeWritten October 2, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Bastad
- The most popular things to do in Bastad with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Bastad on Tripadvisor