Historic Sites • History Museums
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- By now I cannot count anymore how many times I visited Zahran in his Heritage Center. It's a must-visit in Ramallah. A place of history, art, handicraft, good Arabic coffee, and first and foremost: great conversations with Zahran!
Zahran knows a lot about Ramallah, he gives insights into different layers of Palestinian struggles and is open to any questions.
Just visit Zahran in his Heritage Center and you'll see how time flies when having good chats over tea and coffee!Written November 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place! Beer was excellent and the owners tour was informative and interesting. Tried the IPA, White, Golden, and Dark Lager and enjoyed them all.Written August 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice museum, pay 5 shekel and get a full overview of history of Palestine. Of course from the PLO perspective but bearing that in mind it is worth a visit.Written November 1, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great museum and a must visit for anyone visiting Israel and Palestine. A lot of interesting information including a good history of UN involvement in Palestine.Written November 11, 2022
- Very friendly place with excelent people
and very tasty beer!!!🍻🍻🍻
Thanks a lot for a great stop there.
I can only recommend the visit!
We will come back anyway!Written November 27, 2022
- I would absolutely recommend visiting the Taybeh Winery to taste and see how good it is! Great wine with a personal touch.Written April 7, 2019
- The tour with Rami was the best travel experience I have had in at least a decade. He is so incredibly nice and knowledgeable about everything related to the West Bank and Israel. And as a New York Times reporter, he clearly understands the opinions of everyone, and he approaches the subject in a delicate, fair, and informative manner. For anyone who wants to learn more about Israel and/or the West Bank, this tour is a mustWritten July 17, 2022