- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
14 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This museum has an unusual combination of maritime artifacts and early 20th century paintings. It is well curated and worth a visit.Written April 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been very welcomed at the Office de Tourisme. We have found all the information needed and more. Plenty of useful leaflets to pick up for the surroudings activities.
It is definitely a "must go" before starting the visit of the beautiful "Loire and Nohain" area.Written April 26, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a fun way to get out in the surrounding Loire area; a rail car powered by 2 people bicycling is great excersise and worth the trip. The cyclorail goes for 13 km and goes over the longest bridge in the area. The cars are spaced out between groups of people; the ride takes approximately 2 hours.This is a good way for children or teens to run off some energy!Written August 20, 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The goats were adorable and the owners of the farm were very kind. We were able to pet and hold the goats. My daughter was able to hold a baby goat that was born that day. We also got to see how they made the Crottin de Chavignol cheese.Written June 27, 2021
- This is a fantastic experience but definitely not for the unfit or faint-hearted! You are given absolute minimum instruction and when there is a lot of water in the river (now) there are bits of tree sticking out of the water to be avoided and the current is very strong, so not always easy to negotiate. It's also quite hard work! Bearing these things in mind, it is a unique experience - the Loire is a big, wild river! We were told not to go into the water above the waist and this was essential advice - it would be dangerous to do otherwise...Written July 31, 2014
- Pub Mac Arthur is located next to La Panetiere, along the banks of the Loire. After dinner, we stopped here for an after dinner drink. It was very friendly and welcoming, even to American tourists. There was a great atmosphere and drinks were very good. Strictly local hangout.Written May 17, 2018