- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
16 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful and newly restored theatre. The theatre is located near Largo de Senado and is worth a short stop on the tour to the other historic buildings nearby (Mandarin House, St. Augustine's church, St. Laurcen church). Very well signposted tour to the historical sights, which are all free of charge including the theatre.Written January 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Monkey King show was absolutely breath-taking! Didn't expect it to be so great and I was totally amazed!Written January 15, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to the City of Dreams for the Dragon's Treasure and casino. Bought the tickets at the booth for the allocated time (tickets for children as well) and there were hardly any people in the bubble with us.
Show was great, not comparable to any video recordings on youtube as the show was 360 degree projection. There were no dialogues. Bring the kids along.
Worth a look if you're passing throughWritten August 18, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The trainer and trainer assistant are very professional and detail-oriented, we feel so safe and relaxed with them by our side.
Our trainer and trainer assistant guided us through step by step, it is a zero to hero class. It was such an awesome experience to become a mermaid. Childhood dream comes true.
The environment is very unqiue and WOW, how often can you go behind the stage of House of Dancing Water?
We are looking forward for the next advanced class, we can't wait and very excited.
我們非常期待著下一堂進階班，其實我們已經迫不及待了和非常興奮。Written September 19, 2021
- First, it is free to access. You may easily watch the show of water dancing by the lake, which is not commonly seen in other places.
Secondly, you are strongly recommended to take a free ride of a Gondola to enjoy the show from the higher place.Written June 26, 2022
- I loved this place, it was very entertaining. If you have nothing to do, i would recommend you go. Its family friendly and great funWritten December 15, 2019
- Other reviews give details of what you will see, the colours representing the four seasons,and we were impressed.Written June 26, 2019
- House of Magic was one of the original attractions at Studio City when it opened in 2015. This was a two theatre arrangement, providing guests with around 90 minutes of magic shows, illusionary performances added by projected graphic backdrops and dancing teams. The highlight was a performance by renowned illusionist Franz Harary.
Unfortunately, Macau wasn't ready for this Las Vegas style entertainment at the time. House of Magic lasted only a couple seasons before they shut it down and decided to make other use of the space at Studio City. Perhaps in the future, we'll see another property offer a permanent Magic Show.Written January 22, 2020
- The show is close. no longer performing in cubic. glad to have watched it. If you want to watch more of Franco Dragone's latest production, check out the La Perle in Dubai later this year!! Cheers!Written June 26, 2017
- Nice place to hangout with, pole dancers are great from many other countries. But highly expensive experience no point to go if you don’t have min 5000 HKD to spend in one nightWritten March 5, 2018
- We found that the theatre was vast with a great deal of plush seating.The accoustics were good and it seemed that this was an optimal site at which to take in a concert.Written April 3, 2019
- Free shows on the stage behind the bar on the main casino floor, every 15 to 20 minutes. Great drinks menu, excellent cocktails and the bar snacks (calamari, fish balls, chicken satay etc) are very reasonably priced and very filling. Definitely worth a few hours of your time inbetween the slots and tables!Written March 14, 2019
- We booked to see the Thriller Live show during a recent trip to Macau. What a treat! For any Michael Jackson fans this is a real tribute to his music and his life. We got a 20% discount on the tickets by presenting our Cotai Jet ferry tickets so the tickets cost HK$144 each - amazing value. You would paid so much more to see this show in the West End in London. A great way to spend a couple of hour in Macau. Highly recommend!Written August 6, 2017
- Fun experience for small kids of 4-7 years. There are 5 stops where the kids can do headbands, prepare a dish at Mr. Ping's noodle shop, go on a balancing exercise, crawl through webs and so on. As a highlight, each participant receives his/her own Kungfu Panda Academy Certificate and a small gift and gets to take a picture with the real Po! Fun for the kids and even more fun for the parents to observe. Definitely recommended. But be prepared for masses of other kids and parents.Written December 29, 2015
- Stumbled across this little place and was blown away not only by the Gin and Tonics but also the Mongolian vodka served in copper shooting bowls. Make sure you try the Mongolian Somoza too!Written May 6, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Macau
- These are the best places for couples seeking concerts & shows in Macau:See more concerts & shows for couples in Macau on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly concerts & shows in Macau:
- Performance Lake at Wynn Palace
- DreamWorks Experience at Cotai Strip Resorts
- Tree of Prosperity (Wynn Macau)
- These are the most romantic places for concerts & shows in Macau:See more romantic concerts & shows in Macau on Tripadvisor