- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
14 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Do your self a favour and visit this Wing Lei bar in Wynn Palace. The ambiance is very welcoming and sophisticated. The staff knows what they are doing. The bartender Judge, himself is a proof. Asked him for some recommendations and made us the bartender's best and one other drink. He further explained how and what's inside the drink. Great recommendation BTW! One of the best drink I had. Aside from that, the place itself i a total wow. Marian (not sure if correct) made sure that we are enjoying our time there. Great place to chill and relax, choice of music gave additional points. Will surely visit again.Written November 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Christinia plans really well, is always present and easy to communicate. She planned our 2 nights in Macau really well, flawless. I recommend seeing her website for the packages. Use her if you want to have VVIP treatment.Written June 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place to hangout with, pole dancers are great from many other countries. But highly expensive experience no point to go if you don’t have min 5000 HKD to spend in one nightWritten March 5, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As a local and international standard, I think cinnabar is the ideal place for drinking n having cigar in Macau region. Awesome environment n good hospitality.Especially I wanna say the perfect service n hospitality from the manager Lily, sommelier Joey n Jodi. They re all friendly n attentive. Keep it up! 👍💪Written August 15, 2020
- This club is pretty good with a great selection of music and entertainment and good drinks with amazing service. Definitely a good place to party if you are in the Cotai side.Written January 23, 2020
- Went there for dinner on 11 Oct 2018. Nice ambience and I guess the main selling point is that they really have all sorts of beer that you have never seen before. It’s quite interesting seeing all kinds of beer being displayed on the shelves.
It’s a pity that we didn’t get to try the beer as we had to work after our dinner. I would rate the food between decent and nice. Salted egg pizza was pretty good. However the “one litre chicken” could have been better. I suppose they didn’t marinate the chicken long enough. Truffle fries was good especially when you dip into the chezzy sauce!
Don’t expect a quiet ambience as people will start drinking and making noise once they get high.
Having said that, I would still recommend this place especially for beer lovers!Written October 12, 2018
- We were supposed to go to pacha at the same hotel, but then realised it was closed. We then gave it a try to Show House. Was such an amazing experience, not only the model grade dancers with their professional moves and glamorous outfit, it's a big surprise they can drink and dance with you. The dancers are super friendly, as a appreciation of their performance I asked the dancer if I can get him a drink, he ws politely said yes and he spent a short while with us dancing.
I then realized many customers (including us) that you can offer drinks to the dancers, as the club didn't make it obvious probably it isn't themain theme of the business, but we are quite happy and surprised but this, had a very fun night to dance with the dancers.
The drinks are not bad, the service is top notch, the staff are very attentive which I really don't see in other clubs. Can't wait to go again whenever I go to Macau!
Highly recommended this place, eye candies!!Written January 5, 2020
- Good to have a craft beer, sake, and drinks.
So busy on the weekend nights.
Good day with the lovely owner.Written November 8, 2020
- Stumbled across this little place and was blown away not only by the Gin and Tonics but also the Mongolian vodka served in copper shooting bowls. Make sure you try the Mongolian Somoza too!Written May 6, 2018
- Personalized service, good quality cocktail with complimentary snack trays. Off-menu items like classic cocktails are also available.Written January 6, 2020
- If you want to kill some time absolutely you can go there but there is nothing special which make you feel special...Written June 7, 2018