What travelers are saying
- Old castle ruin at base of the Rigi, steep uphill walk to small castle of national historic significance and could be combined with Hohlegasse where William Tell shot Gessler the sheriff.Written July 22, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the commemorative chapel built just outside of Kuessnacht am Rigi at the site of the crash. Evidently a destination for Swedish and Belgian tourists. There are two fairly large parking lots on both sides of the road plus an underpass linking the two.Written February 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A good friend of mine recently surprised me with a momentized-picknick by the lake. It felt so special with those little extras that were incorporated. Like different flavored sirups with some cold fresh water and also cute little napkins. Even a bottle of cool prosecco with fancy glasses🥂😎 I was very much surprised because it was much more than your average picknick experience. We were enjoying life to the fullest and snacked every little something until nothing was left 🙈 Could’ve gone on for hours and hours. Would definitely recommend one of those baskets and a nice location to enjoy a picknick like you never did before ☀️🌊 I‘m certain I will do it again!Written May 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hiking in Rigi is very popular and that's what makes it very touristic. Seebodenalp however is the way to feel nature far from crowds and with an amazing view on Luzern from top. If you have a car, it is much cheaper to get there since the only thing that you need to pay in the parking spot and not the expensive railways. Strongly recommended for nature lovers and adventure seekers!Written August 20, 2018
- Visited many parks in Eu, this has high trees, lot of ziplines anda bit less challanging climbs but superfun.protected from sun very good place best till today.spend all the day hereWritten July 7, 2020
Kuessnacht am Rigi Attractions Information