Monuments & Statues
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
26 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Somehow I had high expectations, so the museum turned to be a disappointment. There are few interesting items but nothing amazing.Written October 15, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another place with loads of history
Beautiful well done and preserved
Recommend very cheap
As well try the traditional soup on the restaurantWritten September 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mark of the city
Need see and make few photos
Please do not forget touch boobs for lucky lol
Strong suggest about 7.00pm walk to avoid strong sunshineWritten September 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had lived in this area of Poland until 2005 and since this place opened up in 2010 I didn't come across it until very recently while visiting my home region. Most people spend their summer in Pomorze region to enjoy the beaches/ocean so this spot, although pretty remote and a car is a must to get here from Ustka/Slupsk, is definitely a good break from the sun.
It's fairly small and other than having a meal here you would want to accommodate about 30-40minutes to go through the "museum" (I believe it's free as we weren't charged to walk around) and enjoy it to the fullest. It's definitely a different type of vibe than being in a city... so if city crowds and traffic bother you then this is a perfect idea for a trip for you.
Food was delicious, the smell of smoked fish and burning wood in the air added an excellent background to already a very pleasant surprise/experience.
There is a small gift shop here and you can also get something cold to drink for the road, not just for your meal.
TIP: don't worry about the roads leading here, although it's "in the middle of nowhere" the road is perfectly fine to get in and out of here - as a matter of fact a lot of people explore this area on a bicycle and it looked like they had a tone of fun as wellWritten August 7, 2021
- This is one of the best views in Ustka! The stairs are a bit sturdy but it's beautiful and worth the effort!Written August 1, 2018
- it is not a big place and fun and interesting for both kids and adults, worth a visit especially on a colder day :)Written January 18, 2019
- It is a nice church just in the center of the main avenue of Ustka, it is closed during the day but you can see through the glass door, worth stopping byWritten January 18, 2019
- We were here for two hours. It is nice place to have a walk. Few ships to look at. A lot of restaurants. Good place to have a nice break.Written June 17, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Ustka
- The best outdoor activities in Ustka according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Ustka on Tripadvisor
Ustka Attractions Information