- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Rachel has changed my life with her yoga teachings. She is such a kind soul and I will use her classes for the rest of my life!Written August 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been visiting the KYN gym over the past ten years and each time my experience gets better and better.
It has a family feel to the place, everyone is included weather that's the training or just sitting around the bar area.
The location of the gym is stunning, you find yourself jut looking around at the beautiful views, and the sunsets each day.
The training can be as full on as you want it to be, you can do group session or private session.
The group session are in the morning and in the afternoon, you are warmed up, and coached about Muay Thai, no matter what level you are, you are looked after and helped at each stage of training.
It is amazing for fitness, or if you are looking to have a fight, it would be a perfect island to train on.
The head trainer P is a lovely man and looks after you like family
When you are not training, you have many people who work there who can give you ideas on what to do around the island, you can easily rent a bike within minute and be on your way.
Matt and Chewy run the bar and kitchen, they are both helpful relaxed and welcoming to all, and make it easy for you to order whatever you need.
The gym is owned by Harry and his daughter Lisa, Harry will pop by the bar from time to time, talk to him, he is a lovely man.
Lisa is an ex Mauy thai champion and just a lovely women, she knows alot about the island so annoy her by asking anything!
The island takes about 45 min to ride round and there are many bars and places to eat, the food everywhere is at a high standard.
If you go to Thailand you wont be disappointed going to KYN, everyone who goes for 1 day, stays a week, anyone how books a week stays for 2!Written January 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Can’t find details of this property on Trip adviser to leave it a review but it is owned & managed by the same people & situated to the rear of the Spa.
The villa is beautiful-all first floor accommodation, 3 en-suite double bedrooms, large lounge/dining room and well appointed kitchen.
The infinity swimming pool & terrace is welcoming & modern but would benefit from more than two sun beds although the additional bean bags were appreciated.
The hostess welcomed us with juice & cold towels and was very friendly & helpful. The accommodation benefits from full air conditioning and was well appointed & spotless. The Spa seemed very popular although we didn’t partake due to lack of time.
Access to the beach is approx 20m & there are the most amazing views across the bay to the little islands and Hongs. The beach is deserted & although there are no facilities as such, the nearby Green Coffee Shop does good breakfast & drinks & snacks/ice cream with a small shop too.
The restaurant next door Villa Laguna (VL) was excellent with tables right on the beach and the most amazing food.Written November 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thanakha Massage was referred to us by a fellow traveller … we were not disappointed nor will you be. Clean, quiet and professionally run businesses with competitive pricing for services provided.
The address is a little off the main road, but quite easy to find with it branding colour easily seen.
Do yourself a favour … have a genuine Thai Massage or facial!Written July 21, 2022
- Awesome massage after a day of climbing. Beautiful facilities. Excellent massage. Nok (my masseuse) worked out several knots. I’ll be back for sure!Written December 12, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ko Yao Noi
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Ko Yao Noi:See more spas & wellness for couples in Ko Yao Noi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in Ko Yao Noi:See more budget-friendly spas & wellness in Ko Yao Noi on Tripadvisor