Top Attractions in Ko Yao Noi
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- There seems to be some confusion in the other reviews this is the small island that is connected to Koh Yao Noi by a sandbar. We walked out there and watched the sunset the tide was almost full at that time but water was not more than 8” deep even at full high tide it would still be walkable about knee deep. It was nice to walk out there and watch the sunset over the bigger island.Written November 30, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kayaked from Koh Yao Noi to here. Is just as good as James Bond Island and without the swarms of tourist boats.
Once inside the small bay you are in awe of the giant limestone pinnacles that rise out of the water.
There is a small sheltered sandy beach to pull up on. Take the 2 min jungle trek to the opposite side of the island for more great views.Written August 30, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- secluded, hardly anyone around, has shade, nearby spas are cool and nice, and eating options are lovelyWritten May 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great swim at this beach today. Its quiet and rustic was a lovely soft sandy bottom. The water was crystal clear with warm currents. There was lots of places with out rock so our two kids loved it. Also no jellyfish were spotted. A beautiful beach.Written January 14, 2020
- Koh Roi is a beautiful island with small beaches in a lagoon with mangroves where bats house. Not to forget the caves to explore!Written March 4, 2019
- This was the highlight of our Trip to Yao Noi. Mina is a great host and a great cook, we had a wonderful time, and the best Thai food ever. The class was about preparing a 4 course thai meal plus a drink and a desert from scratch. Because one of our party could not take spicy nor sea food, Mina offered to do the spicier dishes in 2 variants where she replaced the prawns with chicken and where we made the curry more mild. We can highly recommend Nina's cooking class.Written October 19, 2022
- Rachel has changed my life with her yoga teachings. She is such a kind soul and I will use her classes for the rest of my life!Written August 10, 2020
- I have been visiting the KYN gym over the past ten years and each time my experience gets better and better.
It has a family feel to the place, everyone is included weather that's the training or just sitting around the bar area.
The location of the gym is stunning, you find yourself jut looking around at the beautiful views, and the sunsets each day.
The training can be as full on as you want it to be, you can do group session or private session.
The group session are in the morning and in the afternoon, you are warmed up, and coached about Muay Thai, no matter what level you are, you are looked after and helped at each stage of training.
It is amazing for fitness, or if you are looking to have a fight, it would be a perfect island to train on.
The head trainer P is a lovely man and looks after you like family
When you are not training, you have many people who work there who can give you ideas on what to do around the island, you can easily rent a bike within minute and be on your way.
Matt and Chewy run the bar and kitchen, they are both helpful relaxed and welcoming to all, and make it easy for you to order whatever you need.
The gym is owned by Harry and his daughter Lisa, Harry will pop by the bar from time to time, talk to him, he is a lovely man.
Lisa is an ex Mauy thai champion and just a lovely women, she knows alot about the island so annoy her by asking anything!
The island takes about 45 min to ride round and there are many bars and places to eat, the food everywhere is at a high standard.
If you go to Thailand you wont be disappointed going to KYN, everyone who goes for 1 day, stays a week, anyone how books a week stays for 2!Written January 12, 2022
- Whilst it's not the most important thing in a holiday, beer to take home and enjoy on the balcony was something that we wished we'd been able to find on day one so I thought we'd share that we'd found it in this little parade of shops opposite the 7-eleven.Written November 17, 2022
- Can’t find details of this property on Trip adviser to leave it a review but it is owned & managed by the same people & situated to the rear of the Spa.
The villa is beautiful-all first floor accommodation, 3 en-suite double bedrooms, large lounge/dining room and well appointed kitchen.
The infinity swimming pool & terrace is welcoming & modern but would benefit from more than two sun beds although the additional bean bags were appreciated.
The hostess welcomed us with juice & cold towels and was very friendly & helpful. The accommodation benefits from full air conditioning and was well appointed & spotless. The Spa seemed very popular although we didn’t partake due to lack of time.
Access to the beach is approx 20m & there are the most amazing views across the bay to the little islands and Hongs. The beach is deserted & although there are no facilities as such, the nearby Green Coffee Shop does good breakfast & drinks & snacks/ice cream with a small shop too.
The restaurant next door Villa Laguna (VL) was excellent with tables right on the beach and the most amazing food.Written November 29, 2019
- Thanakha Massage was referred to us by a fellow traveller … we were not disappointed nor will you be. Clean, quiet and professionally run businesses with competitive pricing for services provided.
The address is a little off the main road, but quite easy to find with it branding colour easily seen.
Do yourself a favour … have a genuine Thai Massage or facial!Written July 21, 2022
- Called here on a trip of part of our holiday island. To review the restaurant and bar. We both had a curry and shared the rice, washed down with a strong cocktail and a Chang beer. I chose my curry of the local list, my server checked I understood it's strength, I did and it was stunning. So hot, but tasty too. Loved it, the drinks and the price tooWritten October 21, 2022
- Bass is an amazing host and guide. He is knowledgeable, funny, skilled and an all round good guy. We had two different day trips with him, one island hopping and the other snorkelling. It was the highlight of our stay in Thailand and we could not recommend more highly.Written November 20, 2022
- Our second stay at this lovely shabby chic style hotel in a stunning setting. The view out across the bay over the islands to the mainland is wonderful.
The hotel is quite isolated but they do run a 4 x 4 pick up trip to a local village which has several tourist shops, a chemist, 7 eleven store, and a small fish market displaying the wonderful local seafood.
This is a great place to enjoy a quiet relaxing stay. It has a lovely swimming pool, happy hours several times a day in the two bars, and a beautiful colony of black and white Hornbill birds that settle in the trees on the beach front in the late afternoons. Some laid back entertainment most evenings – usually a guitarist/singer or Thai dancing display.
Since our first visit last year the have opened a second hotel called Treetops at one end of the beach. This is an ultra modern and stylish establishment with a different feel to the shabby chic style of Paradise. The hotel management were kind enough to allow us to use the restaurant in Treetops for dinner and this added variety to the dining experience – thank you.
Great also to see so many familiar faces amongst the staff.
Thank you for another very enjoyable stay and thank you to all the staff, but particularly Bell on reception who did a wonderful job in looking after us. She was very professional, friendly and helpful. Also to Oz, Tik and Fai in the main restaurant, and Pawinee, Gregoire and Nick in the Treetops restaurant/bar.
We look forward to our next visit.Written December 18, 2018
- Awesome massage after a day of climbing. Beautiful facilities. Excellent massage. Nok (my masseuse) worked out several knots. I’ll be back for sure!Written December 12, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ko Yao Noi
- The best day trips from Ko Yao Noi according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Island Hopping from Hong to James Bond Islands from Krabi with Speedboat
- Yao Island Cycling and Beach
- Similan Islands Day Trip by Speedboat From Phuket
- James Bond Private Tour from Krabi by Speedboat
- Koh Hong Private Tour from Krabi by Speedboat
Ko Yao Noi Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 3:05 AM|