- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
What travelers are saying
- Wonderful environment, delicious wines and friendly staff. This is what characterizes this place. It's worth tasting the cheese plate, just for that reason alone.Written September 29, 2022
- Absolutely lovely place. We've been here several years ago and it's only getting better! The owner's daughter speaks excellent English and is a great introduction to the world of Nemeth's wines. Delicious snacks: bread, ham and cheese. A must-have accessory for your tasting! Lovely, homely atmosphere. It's fun to be a part of it!Written August 15, 2020
- This is the second time we have been to Borbeli and their wines and really excellent. Every time we come back to Austria loaded with their whites and the one rose they have. A great selection of whites - young and more mature - you can taste everything but be careful of the drink/drive laws as there is no tolerance in Hungary! Wines are very competitively prices and of course, you are buying straight from the producers. Cannot recommend them more!Written August 24, 2018
- nice place but horrible service, they care only about the money :(
if there are other guests who are waiting for a table, they send you away impolite, it doesnt matter if you have your wine in the glass yet.Written August 16, 2022