- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Wonderful environment, delicious wines and friendly staff. This is what characterizes this place. It's worth tasting the cheese plate, just for that reason alone.Written September 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely lovely place. We've been here several years ago and it's only getting better! The owner's daughter speaks excellent English and is a great introduction to the world of Nemeth's wines. Delicious snacks: bread, ham and cheese. A must-have accessory for your tasting! Lovely, homely atmosphere. It's fun to be a part of it!Written August 15, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the second time we have been to Borbeli and their wines and really excellent. Every time we come back to Austria loaded with their whites and the one rose they have. A great selection of whites - young and more mature - you can taste everything but be careful of the drink/drive laws as there is no tolerance in Hungary! Wines are very competitively prices and of course, you are buying straight from the producers. Cannot recommend them more!Written August 24, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a bold looking 'black' church with twin spires as seen from the street in front. St Imre's is a fine looking church and even if it's closed you can look in through its porch windows. It's worth a stop and a look f you are driving round Lake Balaton.Written August 6, 2018
- nice place but horrible service, they care only about the money :(
if there are other guests who are waiting for a table, they send you away impolite, it doesnt matter if you have your wine in the glass yet.Written August 16, 2022
- Found this place yesterday after a recommendation from Laposa winery. Cosy place with a great selection of local wines, and excellent coffee too. The owner was really friendly and helpful explaining about the varieties of wines available. Did not try the snacks but they also looked good. Only a small place, they have a terrace for summer but definitely worth a visit if you are in the region.Written November 25, 2019
Badacsonytomaj Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 8:48 AM|