Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Absolutely amazing, lovely friendly staff & the animals all appeared in good health & with plenty of space. Feeding the monkeys & Guinea pigs was good fun too. Very reasonably priced. We spent about 2 1/2 hours here so not a full day but very worthwhile. Highly recommendWritten December 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Vary nice beach closes to Los Cristianos , no problem to find a spot close to the seafront. Ideal for big groups , close to bar's and small restaurantsWritten October 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The area round the harbour is very nice indeed with excellent bars like R&Bs, there does seem to be a lot of biting flies on the beachfront that arrive with the immigrants on the numerous boats arriving which is a nuisance as their bite is rather sore, also According to the chap from the the souvenir shop next to Super Dino several migrants were caught barbecuing a cat on the beach area in front of The Irish music barWritten September 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- walking round the harbour watching the ferries come in or just to watch the fishing boats come in and unload fresh fishWritten May 31, 2022
- Not to big and not over crowded, has all you need on a sunny beach.
Even the view is ok , port activities like ferry's trip boats come an go all day .
NotWritten October 25, 2023
- Great shopping centre, lots of bars and restaurants, unfortunately some seem to have closed due to the C word, the supermarket in excellent and not bad prices.Written March 4, 2022
- PARROQUIA de NUESTRA SEÑORA DEL CARMEN is an old church in the centre of Las Cristianos. It is very attractive both outside and inside.
The entrance is usually at the side as the church and sometimes it looks shut at the front.
It is really nicely decorated inside and it is definitely worth seeing.Written December 5, 2023
- Playa De Los Callados is a beach that sort of runs on from Playa De Los Christianos, a lot more rugged, rocky and to be honest not very inviting but what it lacks in beauty it certainly makes up with on views,the views to the port are cool especially when the cruise ships are in and the view of the Los Christianos area are stunning especially at night, its worth checking out if you're in the area.Written January 10, 2022
- Nice to find the Old Town with the new resort around it. There was a good selection of shops and restaurantsWritten March 21, 2023
- Unfortunately, we couldn't get in, we were terrible with timing but building from the outside is a beautiful and nice place to spend an evening with family and ice cream.Written April 26, 2022
- We booked a couples Diamond Duo session last week. Marta was amazing. We were both made to feel so special. The massage and then total use of the cold plunge pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and room made the whole experience so enjoyable. The bottle of cave, fresh orange and chocolates, just finished the pampering session off perfectly! Cant wait to return to Tenerife next year and go again.Written November 25, 2023
- Beach is nice and sun lounger are available for 3 Euros and umbrella for another 3 Euro. They was talk of this beach being naturist beach not true. They is shops and restaurants near.Written July 2, 2023
- They like their roundabouts on this island and this one is located at the entrance to the town welcoming visitors. They maintain it to a high standard and regularly change the flowers, even when they don't need to. There is an army of municipal gardeners in this area!
The main attraction is the impressive fountain, which does not function throughout the day, so you may miss it. However if you are lucky enough to see it working it runs through an impressive sequence.Written March 6, 2020
- I'm 78 years old. Arrived at Ferry terminal in darkness and joined queue with my suitcase. On arriving at ferry ramp was instructed to take my suitcase up the ramp and go through the red door. Did so and door was an entrance to car storage level. Was angrily told to go upstairs and obviously not allowed through
My daughter in law and thirteen and eleven year old grandchildren were in the same position but they had extra suitcases as their soldier dad and another junior soldier were embarking on the Talisker Whisky Atlantic three thousand mile Row from La Gomera to Antigua and we had to transport their suitcases back to the uk. My daughter in law had the impossible task of lugging five suitcases up three flights of stairs. Prior to embarking we saw no signs directing us to the luggage carts. It was an extremely stressful exercise.
Fortunately I had help from a lovely Welshman to get my suitcase off the ferry.
The ferry journey was fine and there are good facilities on board.Written December 20, 2019
- In Plaza Pedro Garcia Cabrera there is a wonderful fountain and also a monument to Pedro Garcia Cabrera.
Pedro Garcia Cabrera ( 1905 - 1981 ) is a Spanish writer and poet and a member of the famous " Generation of 27 " and is considered the greatest poet of the Canary Islands, its fitting that this monument is located in such a lovely area of Los Christianos, a beautiful fountain and plaza ,its most definitely well worth checking out if you're in the area and easy to locate on Plaza Pedro Garcia Cabrera.Written December 11, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Los Cristianos
- The best day trips from Los Cristianos according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Teide National Park Sunset & Stargazing with Dinner (Star Safari)
- Full Day Guided Tour to La Gomera from Tenerife
- La Palma from Tenerife (Vulcano Tour)
- 5 hour Stargazing and Teide Tour with dinner
- Private Boat Tour on Scarlet Sails Yacht Tenerife
Los Cristianos Attractions Information
|Sunday 8:49 AM|