- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Was taken here twice in the space of a week. Both times we had to wait an inordinate time and both times we ate pizza. On the first visit the margarita pizza was good, the mushroom less so (I don't like mushrooms). The second time there was a meat and a margarita pizza. Overall much better.
The accompanying bears were well liked and the soft drink comes automatically with a refill.
The only other negative aspect is the proliferation of TV screens, mostly showing sport (not just American), making it sometimes difficult to concentrate on was eating partners are saying.Written March 16, 2022
- We love the seafood buffet Friday and Saturday. It was generally less busy than previous visits because of the virus concerns. We recommend the buffet even though it is expensive ($38) but you get a small discount with a players card. They have all you can eat lobster, but limit you to one at a time. It is a good sized tail, and they also have salmon, several types of shrimp, prime rib, filet mignon, risotto, and the usual soup and salad bar.Written March 16, 2020
- Nevada style fun with out the free drinks. The brightness lot machines lots of new games. Very nice show room set about 2000+ people. Overall about what we expected from a casino. The new taproom restaurant very good for dinnerWritten March 13, 2022
- Casino is not smoke free, lots of new machines and some old but few selections. Didn't see a good place to eatWritten September 8, 2021
- We were in town for a couple of days and although we don’t gamble we stayed here. Great move! The pool and pool bar staff were both amazing. The food at Waters Cafe was great. We were on floor 12 with a balcony so our view was beautiful. A bit pricy but a nice treat!Written March 31, 2022
- The Red Earth Casino is in a travel stop off California route 86. The stop has a gas station, a convenience store, the casino, a grill, and an impressive ice cream parlor. The casino is one of the smallest I have ever visited. I actually went to eat at the grill. I had a very good Cobb salad. You can order at the counter or at your table. The service was good, but it seemed to take quite a long time to receive my food. There is more than adequate free parking available.Written October 6, 2017
- Since we live about an hour from the casinos in Atlantic City, NJ, we always enjoy an afternoon or evening at an air conditioned casino! This location was no exception. We stopped in for a couple of hours one hot (99 degrees) afternoon, and again the next night after dinner. We were even selected to sign up for their casino card and I won some house money to play my favorite slots. We had a good time there! The attached parking garage is free and very convenient too.Written April 26, 2022
- two day stay , won enough just on slot play to pay for the room. was a really fun time enjoyed it . will be backWritten January 26, 2022
- The recently opened Cathedral City property of Agua Caliente Casinos is a great place to not only get your gamble on, but to eat some good food, hear great music and enjoy the friendly treatment you will receive from the casino staff. It's one of the smaller casinos in the area, but feels cozy and chill. There are plenty of fun table and slot games to be played, as well as some terrific tunes heard throughout the property. With 2 great restaurants, a 24/7 coffee house that serves a mean brew and a tequila bar, there's plenty of non-gambling fun to be had. Also, the AC is cranking, so that's a bonus for sure!Written July 18, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about California Desert
- These are the best places for couples seeking casinos & gambling in California Desert:
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
- Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage
- Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs