Tours near Nendaz
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
What travelers are saying
- I find my grandchildren quite difficult but Marc performed wonders with them bring them to a level I had not imagined possible in five days. Thanks to him they enjoyed skiing and kept going to last lift on their last day.Written April 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely family walk. Easily accessible circular route around Nendaz. Peaceful walk mainly in the forest following Les Bisses. Starts and ends from the town centre (near the Tourist Information point).Written March 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Premier Alpine Centre is conveniently located at the bottom of the funicular that takes you straight up to the main Nendaz gondola Tracouet. If you opt for the storage option, your ski days are very easy just coming off the gondola or skiing down, straight into the shop and putting your street shoes on, leaving your ski gear there overnight.
The staff are very friendly, and they were very helpful in fitting boots for my children and getting all of our skis. There is also a lot of ski clothing and kit onsite in case you have forgotten anything at home or if your little one has lost a glove on the slopes. We highly recommend this ski rental shop for anyone skiing in Nendaz.Written February 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- From La Tzoumaz it takes about 2 hours to get to the top plus another 2 hours to ride back. Kids really enjoy the ride as well as me and my wife. If you are planning to go up to the top, make sure you take winter clothes. Even in August, we had -3º Celsius.
Expensive but worth the tryp.Written August 13, 2017
- Properly satisfying Bisse walk from the Village of Haute Nendaz. We went on a very hot summer's day and the beautiful running water of the Bisses cooled us as we walked.Written July 22, 2019
- Perfect family hike. with amazing views, blueberries if you hike in autumn all along and after you can play at the lake or the kids can jump on the trampoline at the nearby play area.Written February 19, 2019
- Stunning place! We hiked there from the lift station. (Don't drive your car all the way up, unless it's a 4x4) beautiful views and turquoise water, we recommend a swim even though it's very cold!Written August 17, 2021
- My husband and I enjoyed coming here to cross country ski. The trails are gorgeous and well-maintained. Plus on site, is a very clean, well-staffed and friendly ski lodge. The staff there was wonderful when we were purchasing our ski rentals. The rentals were excellent quality.Written February 23, 2020
- There is a beautiful sculpture by well known artist Gottfried Honegger between the gym hall and the church. Overwhelming! And while there, have a look at the local art center, just 100 yards away.Written June 16, 2016
- I took a 3-day private beginner ski course and it was an amazing experience. My instructor, Charlotte, was patient and proficient. She took the time to ensure that I understood the basics and felt confident on the slopes. She has also tailored the lessons to my needs as a beginner skier, adapting to my pace and allowing me to make significant progress in a short amount of time. Overall, I enjoyed the time and would highly recommend Charlotte to anyone looking to start skiing or improve their skills. She definitely won’t disappoint you!Written February 7, 2023
- road is not good. do not waste your time. I will not trust the advise of this site.
I don't know who added this to the options but we had a really nasty time. We went up the hill by car on the dirt road. And nothing, surprise.. there was just a green meadow. I want to insult the person who added this place as a suggestion.Written June 11, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Nendaz
Nendaz Attractions Information
|Wednesday 12:45 PM|