Parks • Gardens
What travelers are saying
- As most of the parks, nice, calm, good choice to walk and think!
It’s part of a suggested trial which we did.Written June 15, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were here for an entire afternoon and our 6-year-old absolutely loved it. All the different pools and the slide were great for him. I even got to do laps for half an hour in the big pool. Everything was very clean and looked well taken care of, except the little grass area outside where some people had thrown food (piece of pear, cracker etc) which was disgusting. Other than that, absolutely recommended!Written July 31, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were in Cavalese for only a short time and which we were intrigued by the exterior decoration on this building we didn't have the time to go inside and see what it housed.Written November 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We're at Hotel Garni Laurino, Cavalese, and seeing directions to the Cascate, we decided to walk till there. To be honest, some signs were missing but even so we reached finally the Cascade.
Excellent walk, although the Cascade itself it's not "so" big.Written June 22, 2019
- One of our favorite skiing places for some years now. Especially the slopes on the far right. You can also take down the Olympia all the way down to the parking. The tracks are very well taken care of.Written February 19, 2020
- This clock tower clearly dominates the skyline within central Cavalese. So different in appearance to anything that we are used to seeing in the UK.Written November 7, 2019
- We came here wandering the streets of Cavalese. Othmar Winkler was on show. We like it. We could use the Trentino card for the entrance. Kids under 14 can go free.Written January 6, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Cavalese
- The most popular things to do in Cavalese with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Parco della Pieve
- Val di Fiemme Outdoor & Rafting
- Cascate di Cavalese
- Palazzo della Magnifica Comunità di Fiemme
- Piscina Comunale-Acqua Spa Cavalese
Cavalese Attractions Information
|Friday 5:50 PM|