Admission tickets from $26
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- It’s so nice to be able to step out of your hotel, and be instantly strolling past some absolutely amazing yacht’s!
It’s so peaceful as well!
Worth a trip!Written December 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely great to see. Easy to climb with shoes. Don t go there with opened shoes.
Very windy when you are at the top of the volcano.Written November 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tucked back from the beachfront is a great upscale clothes shop for Men and Women - Mint. We picked up a whole ensemble with the help of Cecilia who was super thoughtful and we had a level of service we'd normally get in New Bond Street. Well worth checking out.Written November 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just a spoon the concrete
Nothing special !!
Easy to find using google maps, a must see in LanzaroteWritten November 22, 2023
- I find it more happening at night than Puerto del Carmen near Biosphere area. Promenade is beautiful for walking and hanging out. Lots of shops around not just cheap Chinese shops selling the same thing one shop after another. Great restos. And of course th e FABULOUS beachWritten August 25, 2023
- Great wee beach.
Not too choppy. Decent grading into the depths.
Sandy with some volcanic stones.
Great sealife from fish to crabs to observe.
Take some bread down with you. The fish will love it!
Sea does come in wicked so don't sit too close to it!
Fun in the winter sun!Written November 7, 2023
- The paved sections of this walk are wonderful. The unpaved sections a bit hard going in sandals. I would recommend heading to the westerly facing section as the white horses are amazing!
I would also recommend being on this promenade at sunset.....just amazing.Written November 19, 2022
- if you like diving and you visit Lanzarote, this is a must do experience. a wonderful sculpture museum just 15 m below the ocean. I booked my trip with Dive College Lanzarote based in Playa Blanca and they were friendly and professional and provide all the equipment so you don't need to take your own unless you want to.Written September 6, 2023
- This place is off the beaten track and down a rock strewn road to an abandoned hotel which was never constructed but it’s definitely worth the visit if you can make it. Once you drive carefully you should make it fine and then you can descend to the rock pools which teem with crabs and other sea life. The power of the ocean is at display here but you can find sheltered pools even at high tide. As other reviews mentioned be sure to wear decent footwear climbing down but it’s nothing extreme.Written July 14, 2023
- Castillo de las Coloradas is a little tower located in Rubicon coast, in Lanzarote Island. It was built in the 18th Century to prevent pirates attacks to the town. Nowadays it is closed to the public and it is only possible to see from outside, if you walk in the promenade. It is nice and the views of the castle and the ocean are beautiful.Written November 24, 2022
- Basic waterpark, but okay.
It's not massive, but if you have your expectations set right then you won't be mega dissapointed.
It was very quiet when we visited in November, but given it was walking distance in playa blanca, we opted for here rather than having to travel to another park. Water was warm enough.
Only 5 slides, lazy river, wave pool and a kids sprinkly water pool thing. As 2 adults in their 30's we enjoyed it. But if you had teenagers who like lots of different slides, then I probably wouldnt recommend it. Nor are there many rides for young children (I think there was a height limit of 1.2m?).
You can take in water, but not food. Not many lockers, but it's not a massive park, we got one fine. Food was your typical theme park prices. Yes its dearer than the local supermarket/shop ice cream (3.4 euro for a magnum), but its not ridiculously expensive. I don't think you could stay all day here, we only did a few hours (10-1), but we got to go on the slides with no queues at all, lazy river was nice, but not huge. Sadly, I don't think I'd pick this park again (it was the lazy river that I wanted more than the slides), but I'd still recommend it to others, but just don't have your expectations set at siam park or blizzard beach level and you'll be fine.
I think it's attached to the hotel next door who get free entry into it.Written November 21, 2023
- Would highly recommend the Lanzarote Soccer School run by Gary and Scott.It was the highlight of my football mad sons holiday and he cant wait to go back and still talks about it! Gary and Scott are great with the kids and are very approachable and good humoured.If your children are interested in football you should definitely book them in without hesitation.Written October 9, 2023
- Very pleasant walk along the ocean to that spot, the lower construction is the original lighthouse.
The place is covered with graffiti, and adjacent to some unfinished building places, one were squatters have taken residence, the other is a low height wall in the middle of some waste land ( a rogue builder back in the eighties started the construction of a hotel without planning permission ). A pity.Written August 23, 2023
- We got this ferry from Fuerteventura to playa Blanca lanzerote. We booked the day before, and upon arriving had our tickets issued with the wrong time, and when we tried to board were sent back to the office to gat it changed, nearly missing the boat, and no apology or concern from the staff either.
An absolute must is to take your passport with you to get on this ferry, as some people were turned away as the were not told they had to bring it to sail. SO DONT FORGETWritten November 20, 2022
- Beach disappeared after the storm but soon started to return . The lifeguards look to advise people of the increased swell when the ferries arriveWritten February 21, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Playa Blanca
- The best day trips from Playa Blanca according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Day trip to Fuerteventura from Lanzarote
- Teguise Market and La Graciosa Island Tour
- South Route Natural pools, Las Salinas and La Geria
- Coast 2 Coast
- Full day tour to Fuerteventura Dunes from Lanzarote
Playa Blanca Attractions Information
|Friday 2:58 AM|