- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- A big shopping mall, that has everything from makeup to sports store. Many resturants to choose between. It was to big for me, but I would recomment it if you want a big mall with Primark etc. Remember to wear good shoes!Written September 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful, well planned tour. A great way to learn about the sardine industry in the region. Our guide brought the history and facility to life.Written November 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you love fish this is the place. The No 500 and the train from Porto terminate outside. There is a great restaurant attached to the market which will cook any fish you buy. They charge €4.50 for doing it. They give you salad and small potatoes which is extra. Its worth. the trip.Upstairs is the fresh fruit, salad and vegetables. Unfortunately it is a place to also buy live chickens, ducks and rabbit which are caged rather cruelly by European standards. If your squeamish stay on the fish floor!Written January 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Friendly and experienced staff and excellent location.The price is the same as other surf school.What I liked most was the relaxed and safe atmosphere of the surf lesson.Surely one of the 5 things to do for those who come to Porto for the first time.Written January 15, 2018
- It’s a big shopping mall with a good offer in terms of products and services. Love the fact that LEGO factory is there (kid love to stay there for an hour an build legos, and parents thank for that too!). Food court has a lot of options but not enough table, although they have increased a lot the space last year. IKEA is there which is great. Only sportzone is represented and we could have more options in terms of sports. Jumbo is there for groceries in case of need. A pharmacy is also available which can come handy. Fnac is there and it’s big enough for you to find what you’re looking for. Overall it’s not as much crowded as other known malls in the area and with a good range of services.Written January 24, 2018
- My friend and I found this store by chance in the beggining of our way to Santiago. What a wonderful selection of portuguese products they have there ! Beautifuly curated.
Ana, the owner, was great at showing us all the portuguese products with really knowlegble insights on how they're made. Hard to leave empty handed.Written August 16, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Matosinhos
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Matosinhos:See more budget-friendly shopping in Matosinhos on Tripadvisor