Top Attractions in Bukowina Tatrzanska
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- We has a good day here with enough to keep two teenage boys and us parents occupied for the whole day. We had great weather and the slopes were perfect for our level of skiing. You would probably get bored here if you can ski well or are used to alpine skiing. There are plenty of places to eat, small shops and ski hire. There are two chair lifts, two button lifts and one magic carpet. It was quite busy when we went as half term and getting on the lifts an interesting experience!! The views were lovely as we had a sunny day after a night of snowfall. Staff speak a little English and we managed to get by. It cost 99 zloty for the day with 10 zloty deposit returned when you hand in your pass. We got a taxi from zakopane which cost about £20. You can get the bus from zakopane to bukowina and the ski bus to Ruskin ski which would be cheaper. A good day out for a family!Written February 22, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Got lost through here 5 years ago on the way back to Slovakia. Said we would return. Super romantic,postcard like setting. 25cm of snow first 2 days. Just a perfect little spot in the world to relax and enjoy what life has to offer.Written January 4, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A village that seems stuck back in time. Charming vistas, and gives you a sense of the history of the place.Written September 4, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My friend and I visited here on a trip to Zakopane from Krakow. I love being warm so loved the pools! Loads of options. We didn't understand how the locker system worked and ended up locking our things in one and then we couldn't access it but a very helpful member of staff reset it for us. We went on one slide which was fun but unfortunately the others weren't open. I must mention the sauna section (which you have to pay extra for) is a nude area! This wasn't clear to us and we had already scanned our wristbands. Luckily an employee let us keep our towels on but we probably wouldn't have paid the extra had we known, it was slightly awkward as everyone else was naked! I would definitely visit again if I was in the area.Written January 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bukowina Tatrzanska
- The best outdoor activities in Bukowina Tatrzanska according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Bukowina Tatrzanska on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Bukowina Tatrzanska according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Zakopane Tour with Hot Bath Pools and Hotel Pickup
- Zakopane private tour from Krakow with Thermal Baths
- Zakopane & Therms with Private Vehicle
- Private Full Day Tour Of The Tatras From Krakow
- Zakopane, Tatras & Thermal Pools: Complete Private Tour