What travelers are saying
- It is pleasant and slow, though financially expensive, to walk along the Promenade. It is one of the largest and most recognizable attractions. A lot is happening on it. There are artists, you can eat fish rolls and ice cream in donuts and other less known delicacies. She is loved by Germans and Poles who like to spend money during the holidays.Written August 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we stayed local at a family run apartment just a 5 minute walk from the beach. it was a safe area so we walked happily to watch sunrises and sunsets. the lighthouse where the ships come in/out was delightful. the water was freezing cold but that didnt keep us from swimming and enjoying a memorable time together. the wind can be quite fierce so make sure you got something to keep your ears/head warm. a beautiful beachWritten June 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An interesting piece of German and Polish history and one and only soldier guide! Highly recommended for everyone. Even dogs are welcome. Enjoy.Written August 26, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is excellent for romantic walks. The little windmill is cute. Also, you can find there the little ambers.Written March 25, 2021
- You have to do experience this with a guide. Great person that becomes a XIX century corporal and tells you stories while doing you a drill. Otherwise it's 3/5. Check the hours of the tours and Enjoy!Written September 20, 2021
- What to say about such a famous place of the century has already described it in detail. in Poland, we sometimes refer to this place as Stawa Młyn. A very good spot for observing the beach and the sea. From this place you can also clearly see ships departing from the port. This attraction is one of the most important in the city.Written August 21, 2021
- Nice views of the town from the top. The tower itself has an impressive Interia. Cafe at the base. Worth a visit. Note, it was cash only.Written August 16, 2023
- The Spa Park is practically a seaside forest with a unique character. Iodine particles stay in the wet areas of the forest and inhale your interior more intensely and calmly. There are plenty of cycling and walking paths in the park itself. This makes it very popular because of its relaxing power for many people. It also keeps you cool on hot days.Written August 21, 2021
- The city has several larger remains of forts from the 19th and early 20th centuries. All important places can be visited for a fee and it's worth it because they are tidy and it is a lot of fun for those who are interested. I recommend it for lovers of history and war emotions. I know at least 3 places. This is one of them. There are also good restaurants next to them.Written August 21, 2021
- Almost 70 meters high, all stairs ie no lift. After 100 steps a platform. You already hear your fellow visitors trying to get their breath back. Views are nice but you're not that high. Up again and after more than 300 steps you reach the second platform. Some visitors are now so out of breath that you think they are going to collapse. Smokers maybe? Great, interesting view. Not what you would expect but the ugly factory next to the lighthouse is fascinating. The cranes are beautiful in their own right. It's all a matter of taste but we liked it. Look out over the nature reserves and enjoy the ships that pass.Written September 30, 2019
- My partners home village
Great little village very quite and only one shop
Beautiful little church
A Lancaster bomber got shot down in the forest in the Second World War
My partner told how life was so hard
For some people in the village 20 years ago
Great place to explore
We will be backWritten August 17, 2019
- Small shopping centre but Good choice of shops , good prices,food court in entrance with a choice of polish and fast food, give it a go!Written October 3, 2017
- The Angel’s Fort gives a goos impression about Swinoujscie’s part in the history. Many artefacts from from all times.
One can easily see all in only one hour’s time. Worth a visit.Written July 9, 2020
- Better be ready: The aqua slides at the molo aquapark are real killers, especially the red one. Thought I'd just take a little slide by the way, but then it really shook and hurled and spit me out. Great fun, especially for kids. The whole park is worth a visit around Swinoujscie, especially when the weather is not suited for a day at the nearby beach.Written December 12, 2018
- Right in the center of the town. Interesting interior design of the church and the bells rang just as we walked outside the church. It was amazing to note the smiling statue of St. John Paul II in the back garden of the church for sure.Written January 2, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Swinoujscie
- The best day trips from Swinoujscie according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Bike tour from the Szczecin Lagoon with a guide in Usedom
- Full-Day Private Tour to Poland from Usedom
- Private Full-Day Tour from Usedom to Wolin National Park
Swinoujscie Attractions Information