- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Unfortunately the beach is messy, which kills the vibe. The water is crystal clear, full of fish and its temperature is great as well. The forest is beautiful next to the sea.Written August 7, 2018
- An interesting place to visit which I came across when trying to find somewhere else. Unfortunately the building was locked when I was there so I could not go in but I did wander around the outside. It is very small so does not take long.Written October 29, 2019
- First and foremost: the trail to this fortress is not easy to find; there's a YouTube video that shows you the instructions but even then it still proved to be quite confusing. Second, the trail is not for those with a weaker constitution; the way up is rocky, requires some balance, strong lunging is important. But should you make it up there, the view and solitude more than compensate for the trek. And third, the way down is more difficult on the joints and slightly more dangerous than the way up.
With all this in mind, happy adventuring! My girlfriend and I left our sunglasses up there so feel free to take them and leave them on top of another fortress somewhere in the world! 😄Written March 7, 2020
- The beach itself is good, red rocks with sand, nice view, not too crowded, with nice pine trees and cosy sunbeds. However, the bar (which has no food nor a market near the beach, so bring your own food) has nothing at all. They serve coffee, soda and beer and that’s about it. No spirits, no coctails.Written July 27, 2018
- Stoney beach unfortunately partially hidden by shack type extensions which in high season have bars, cafes etc. A lot of rubbish laying aroundWritten October 2, 2018
- Park just north to the left side (sea side) of Bar center, maybe 2 km. Short walk to to abbey ruins and great pix of two bays, Sutomare north and Bar cove south.Written February 1, 2019
- Fairly easy to find but not signed at all. Head for the radio transmitter you can see from the beach. There numerous small paths up to the top. The fortress itself is not that great and is daubed with graffiti but the views of the bay from the top of the hill are well worth it.Written October 29, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Sutomore
- The best outdoor activities in Sutomore according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Sutomore on Tripadvisor