- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Great Beachbar for friends and happy families.
We were 11 persons and the menu gave everyone of us A Good meal.
Two steaks were heavily overcooked, but the returner with New dishes in A heartbeat.
Good white wine and red wine was recommended. We got the best location og table, all staff very fast and serviceminded.
Prices On both food and wine, given the location - very Nice.
Afterwards We went to the roof - again best location of the table and the staff really did an effort to make everybody happy.
We picked the music: Thanks that made the night for the youngsters❤️.
Manager: please do not make your staff cry for mistakes. She did not like it, neither did we.
All the best!Written July 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recently visited Black Sheep Festival! KSHMR performed here one night and it was truly insane! Excellent vibes and crowd!Written August 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Big Yellow House Bar is a good bar in Novalja, popular among the guests of the same hostel (Big Yellow) and the locals.
And you know that where locals go ....
Cheap price and good drinks/beers. Nice the atmosphere too.Written September 24, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The pebbled Zrce Beach is the center of fun for thousands of youngsters on the island of Pag (close to the small towns of Novalja and Gajac).
Once there, you will find 4 disco/beach clubs on a few hundred meters long walkway.
Kalypso is (probably) the minor of the four "brothers", also due to its position
Despite that, the club is pretty nice and is worth a visit.
From the early afternoon and until the first hours of the following morning, parties are onWritten September 24, 2016
- stopped here for a hang over meal and was really surprised at the quality of the food . the waiter got our order wrong but we still really enjoyed it. excellent cocktails and really good banging musicWritten July 10, 2017
- There are no words to describe this place.
Nice location. Great prices and best of all is their staff. It is place with really good vibe. If you go on Zrce you must visit it.Written June 2, 2019
- perfect for warming up before a night of clubbing. decent sound system and cheapest drink on the strip . was much quieter than other clubs
cost 100 kuna for a 1 litre vodka red bull jug which gets you right in the mood
vodka and lemonade was 25 kuna a glass which is half the price of other clubs on the beachWritten July 10, 2017
- Very good. Central venue so very easy to locate. Music by far was the best I heard. the only down side was the amount of smoking even at the open area. Apart from that, definitely recommended.Written August 12, 2017
- Rude and almost aggressive staff, poor cocktails and warm beer. Definitely the worst experience we had on Zrce beach...Written July 4, 2019