- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Absolutely stunning castle that structurally is so well preserved on the outside. It is among the oldest castles in the Czech land, standing for more than 800 years. The town derives its name from the shape of the Ohre River where the castle was located. It is in the shape of an elbow (Loket in Czech). There are various rooms to see and everything is well laid out. Upon entering, you are given a guide In English to assist you on your tour. I thought the first room with the meteorite was kind of cool and completely unexpected. The ancient tombstones upon entering were very interesting. Other rooms of note are the rotunda, the exposition of porcelain, and the armory. While the torture chamber was very corny, I still got a kick out if it even if it terrified my wife. Not that she was scared, it was just that corny! Entry for the both of us was only $5.50. That is a bargain. This place is well worth the price of admission and then some!Written March 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a little charming church and I recommend to stop for a while in you are visiting Loket castle or the town. It is surprisingly richly decorated and one can feel touch of history once inside. During our visit its altar was under reconstruction, hidden behind scaffolding but it didn't disturb our enjoyment.Written August 14, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Loket is a little historical town with plenty of very well preserved picturesque buildings and town hall is just one of them. If you are in the area I truly recommend to visit this romantic place. Just be sure to have enough cash as it seems that time stopped in the town and credit cards are not accepted widely and the only cash machine we found was out of order at that time.Written August 14, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Loket
- These places are best for sights & landmarks in Loket:See more sights & landmarks in Loket on Tripadvisor