- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I did this hike on my own, a 40 minute drive from Manuel Antonio. What a great hidden gem this is. About a 3.5km hike with waterfalls, hanging bridges, great views and some natural swimming pools along the river. I was just so excited during the whole hike to see what would be over the next rise or around the next corner. An amazing way to spend a couple hours (or more if you bring your swimming gear).Written May 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Easy to find with beautiful sunsets. Plenty of parking. No lounge chairs or umbrellas available, although you can bring your own. No concession stands or restrooms. Nice restaurant nearby (Mar y Sol). Beautiful and secluded with black sand.Written March 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- What a diamond in the rough. ATV tour was great. Can’t recommend this enough. Don’t expect a big company, this is a family run operation. 3 hrs and with lunch at the end, the whole day took about 5 hrs with the drive to and from the hotel. It was an amazing experience with a small provider feel. The waterfall was beautiful and amazingly refreshing. Very easy pickup, and then after a safety lesson, we were off. You start riding by the horses then into spectacular wilderness, right out of Avatar the movie. Make sure you wear water shoes, and a bathing suit and camera are a must. And the lunch was the icing on the cake.Written April 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.