- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- The historic center of Goes including the city harbour is embedded in modern residential areas. North of the harbour there used to be a more or less open view on the old city. Now modern apartment blocks have been built here resulting in a complete circle obscuring any free sight. Further north even more urban 'development' takes place. A missed chance, but disregarding the new surroundings, the harbour is still a beautiful place with a pleasant mix of 16th to 19th century housesWritten April 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A table nicely set was waiting for us and the high tea got explained how it was made, in what order and what was what. Lovely, it looked like a picture and tasted very nice.
I can recommand itWritten July 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a lovely wood with many trees. A river runs through it and willow trees embellish the water. It was sunny the day we were there, which makes it a leisurely and enjoyable walk through these wood. It took us around an hour to visit this beautiful place.
However, we eventually had to go back in town as we were hungry. Next time we will visit it even more vigorously.Written September 12, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.