- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Went back after two years as live the opal jewellery. The owner is lovely and remembered us from 2020. Bought pink as well as a blue set. Went back at the end of the holiday and got another blue opal set. The staff are really patient and not pushy. Will no doubt be back on our next visitWritten September 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This little shop is very special. Lena who owns it is very friendly, welcoming and talented. Everything in there is handmade and creative. So much to choose from. I highly recommend this place if you need a cute gift or to treat yourself to jewellery or some art for your home. She also collects money for the cats to feed , medicate and neuter them which is very kind.Written November 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unique sandals !!
For my feeds made Savas specaly sandals. Since years I have only sandals from Savas.
The sandals are strong and very nice.
Best wishes from a 100 kg men.Written November 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to rhodes specifically to buy an eternity ring. We had been round the shops in Scotland so I knew exactly what I wanted. I had previous bought jewellery in Greece and it is so much more reasonable and the quality is fantastic. We went round every jewellers in rhodes. Savvas is an honest man who listened to what i wanted and sourced it for me. He didn’t put any pressure on me to buy anything and didn’t give me the sales chat. He was keen to help me get the ring i wanted. . I had previously bought a ring from Savvas 20 years ago . I was delighted that my perfect ring was from Savvas again. Was this a coincidence.No it was due to his professional attitude and he went above and beyond to get the correct ring at a great price. Savvas also altered my other ring to fit a larger finger at no charge. I can’t imagine what i would have been charged in the UK for that Especially needing 18 carat gold. There are to types of jewellers in rhodes One that tells you it is difficult to claim your tax free allowance at the airport and the paperwork is complicated so they will reduce the price instead. The second are the one’s that encourage you to claim and explain how easy it is. . These jewellers are the ones to listen to. We were given €300 at the airport. All you need is the item and receipt and form from the retailer.Before you go though customs You get the form stamped at a desk beside the arrivals area. We also got tax back on other purchases. Enjoy Having a look around the beautiful jewels in rhodes once you know what you are looking for go back to Savvas and let him help you make your choice and at a much better price. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend SavvasWritten November 5, 2022
- One of the best Thai massages I’ve had (first is in Thailand) if you get to go to Rhodes make a stop here!! 💆🏽♀️💆🏾♀️🙌🏽😍 I’ve been bent, twisted, stretched and throughly massaged I feel like a new person!! And the bonus was it was 2 mins from our hotel these ladies gave power in their hands 💪🏼💪🏽💆🏽♀️💆🏾♀️ AMAZING so much so we are going back Before we go home!!Written July 26, 2022
- When in Rhodes…..we like to buy original pieces of art from wherever we visit but more and more we find ‘local’ is anything but. Around the Aegean much of the local ceramic is manufactured elsewhere. Not so Ideal Greek Art. We did our homework and now have a beautiful glass piece to remember our trip to Rhodes old town. The shop is family owned and if your lucky you may have the opportunity to speak to one of the creators. Ideally located centrally in the Old Town and reasonably priced.Written October 2, 2022
- They have really nice smelling soaps and wooden utensils. The shop owner is really friendly and explained me all about her products.Written April 11, 2022
- Very nice shop, big choice of clothes and handbags, very happy with my handbag which I bought, quality is excellent. Service 10/10Written February 16, 2019
- Really pretty store with nice souvenirs and jewelry. Different and much nicer than the junk you find on many of the main street's stores. On a really nice street just off the busiest streets.Written August 30, 2022
- One of the best jewellery store in old town with a huge collection in gold.The owner are so professional, friendly with an excellent helpful service and very good prices.I can definitely recommend this shop to anyone is visiting the island.Great choice for top quality and very nice service.Written October 5, 2022
- A little magic is there hidden in every item in this beautiful small store. I really liked pieces of pottery made by Koralia - especially the figurines of women (unfortunately I did not have time to come back and buy 2 - I needed a pair - before leaving Rhodes - could you possibly offer selling online and shipping in Europe?). I really admire the fact that the seller knew everything about the designers and the pieces of art they create. It seems that there is a kind of a relation - a friendship - between the owners of the store/the gallery and the artists. And this is the way the magic in selling the art is created.Written August 4, 2020
- Thank you, Mr. Antonis, for finally helping me find earrings that fit me very well and that I may not take off at night. Which fit everything. A beautiful jewelry store, has everything to satisfy the demanding and undemanding woman. I recommend!Written June 16, 2022
- Lovely place with friendly owner. Not pushy at all but very informative. Quality ceramics at an excellent price. Items made on site which you can watch. Visit if you can.Written June 11, 2022
- Found this family run business running since 1956 very friendly and we enjoyed putting the world to rights. We bought four belts made in Rhodes a wallet and a beautiful tan leather handbag made from one piece of leather.
Very good prices much cheaper than within the walls. Also kindly given a chilled bottle of water and a cute fridge magnet, made our day all good fun.
Kind regards enjoy the family weddingWritten September 24, 2022
- You can find beautiful miniature and very special jewelleries.The artist is very friendly and helpful.Written January 19, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Rhodes Town
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Rhodes Town:See more shopping for kids in Rhodes Town on Tripadvisor