- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
19 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Bagni Letizia is at the western end of Moneglia's beach, the part that is sandy (other parts are pebbly). Two loungers, umbrella, changing facilities and hot showers - good value for 12 euro.Written September 21, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you want to avoid crowded town beaches, you should go there. But don't forget protective coral shoes, your own sunbeds, and umbrella. Stones are really big there, and only with towels, it is uncomfortable.
On the other side of the beach, there is a trattoria with amazing local food, portions are big and you have a sea view from everywhere.Written September 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came after midday and the afternoon for 2 people was €20. You can't rent for a few hours, you just rent it until 19:00
The woman showing us the spot, Francesca, was quite bossy and acted like we were a burden she's just waiting to get rid of.
The amenities are good, there are open and closed showers, toilets, changing rooms etc
There also were lockers for bags, but those were all full as apparently they are rented out for a whole month
On the public beach there are rocks in the water which had been removed hereWritten August 31, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Chiese di San Giorgio is beautiful and invite to enter and inside this church is impressionant, very calm, splendid decoration and fresques, a special style of architecture in Cinque Terre.Written May 6, 2017
- The church is an attractive and traditional Italian village church. We were there during the Festa di Santa Croce, when priests and local people parade 2 enormous decorated crosses through the town after a mass. Very colourful and engaging spectacle which ended with fireworks on the sea-frontWritten September 21, 2018
- Still I'm deciding if the wine or the personnel were better, never felt at home like at the Due di Coppe winery, definitely the best place to enjoy some good Italian wine with some international company!!Written August 3, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Moneglia
- The most popular things to do in Moneglia with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Moneglia on Tripadvisor
Moneglia Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 1:41 AM|