What travelers are saying
- Views very good, sand a bit gritty to walk on , main beach very steep stairway .
I will go back.Written April 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Parc Samà is a big park located in the surroundings of Cambrils, a coastal town in Tarragona Province, in the South of Catalonia. It was built at the end of the 19th Century in a Romantic-style by a indian (people, who gained a lot of money in America and return to the mainland). It is a very relaxing place to walk and see some birds or deers (very nice to come with children). Also, there is a very nice lake built in a grotesque-style. Very curious to see it here. Better come in spring.
(See also Mas Miró, Church of San Miguel, Museu de l'oli, Centre Miró and Ermita Mare de Déu de la Roca)Written October 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- During our stay in Salou, we hired bikes from Drac's beach hire, and cycled along the seafront to Cambrils. A very beautiful area, such stunning scenery on this beach and all others that run along this coast. Great afternoon.Written May 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If this is the one near the market the service was good and the person serving was very pleasant, good value for money.Written November 16, 2019
- We were staying in a hotel looking over La Llosa beach and spent half a day on it building sand castles with our daughter. Very safe and clean and the promenade is spotless.
EnjoyWritten October 17, 2018
- This center is a perfect place for animal lovers who want to discover the beauties of nature of La Serra de Llaberia mountains. Marc is very enthusiastic guy with a big knoweledge, so if you happen to be near Pratdip don't miss the chance to visit this place.Written November 6, 2019
- Great nature but a bit difficult to find. We had to use Google maps since the coordinates on Trip was quite off.
But once you get there it's splendid. Big lots of water it's a 2.5 km walk down and the same up again.Written July 23, 2021
- We live in Cambrils and keep this restaurant for special occasions. The excellent food is a given.
We were there again last Sunday with friends and weren't let down.
The waitresses are very cheerful. New recruit Aisha took really good care of us as the staff always do.
Pro tip: order their special menu and be surprised by the chef's very original dishes.Written January 9, 2018
- This large pine tree situated on the Cambrils promenade has a continuous bench circling the trunk. It’s an ideal place to sit in the shade or even shelter on a rainy day. Nearby litter bins make it an ideal place for a picnic.Written October 24, 2019
- It's a wonderful place. You also have close to this place a little lake. You just have few minutes to reach the place.Written October 21, 2018
- If you are after a clean beach you are OK, but if you want more scenery and romance go to Perello instead.Written May 5, 2016
- Not many green spaces in Reus so this was nice to relax in with lots of trees and plants and the Gaudi style trencadis featuresWritten April 21, 2022
- What to do with two six and seven year olds....come here,they loved it. Slides swings and train. Even the grandmother loved the trainWritten December 30, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Baix Camp
- These are the best places for groups seeking nature & parks in Baix Camp:See more nature & parks for groups in Baix Camp on Tripadvisor