- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
Showing results 1-30 of 119
What travelers are saying
- Great wine, wonderful staff, wide variety. Many optional pours. We are familiar with their lineup, so didn’t need to sample as many as were offered. What more can one ask?Written November 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went with a group and the weather was not the best so we ended up sitting inside upstairs. What an amazing experience!! We spent time talking to the owner and the wine maker learning so much. Everyone walked out of there as Walla Walla Vintners as their favorite winery of the entire trip. The wine was amazing and the scenery stunning.Written October 1, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In Airport district , but not what you would expect! Great wines & beautiful setting! Rose & Syrah are delicious. Worth the tripWritten July 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yellowhawk Resort is a winner! So beautiful and delicious, effervescent wines (bubbles and sparkles!). Visited with girlfriends in mid-September - the weather was perfect (low 70's) and the property was very lovely. Our server was very friendly and knowledgable. All of us really enjoyed the experience. Highly recommend!Written September 18, 2022
- Great setting and friendly service. We had the privilege of having KC give us a great description of the wines. Went in a tour of the production. We joined the wine club and look forward to new wine releases and parties!!Written November 6, 2022
- The views from the tasting room are so lovely! We sat
and our server was so friendly and knowledgeable about the wines she poured. She gave us plenty of time in
between pours to really enjoy the wines. We added on the sandwich option which was served with a side salad. Lunch was delicious. Highly recommend a visit to this winery.Written October 2, 2022
- Beautiful spot with a nice outdoor lunch and good food. Service was fantastic. But I wasn't compelled to try the wine. The location is lovely but felt a little sterile and corporate - like we were in a high-end mall somewhere random.Written October 18, 2021
- This was our first visit to this winery at the suggestion of our tour guide/driver. We had a blast. Ryan was so engaging in his presentation. His love of the business shown through. We loved the wines and joined the club. Looking forward to more Reininger in the future!Written August 5, 2022
- Beautiful property not far outside the town of Walla Walla. Worth the trip. It was hot outside so we stayed inside. Newly redone interior. Very welcoming. We had a wonderful "guide" through our flight of some very tasty wines. The winemaker of 20 years knows what she is doing! The outside patio is huge, with lots of open ground surrounding the place. Fun for a group.Written August 7, 2022
- Just popped in and shared a bottle of Barbera and didn’t do a tasting. The wine was
outstanding and we purchased a few bottles to bring home. Nice relaxing outside space to drink wine.Written October 2, 2022
- I loved the setting and views from the tasting room and the actual room itself is beautiful, with scattered outdoor tasting areas as well. Linda, the hostess, was wonderful- full of knowledge about the area and the wines - which were also luscious.Written October 8, 2021
- We didn’t have an appointment here but called and we were lucky enough to be able
to get in as it was a quiet Wednesday. The tasting room is a little on the smaller side
but lovely. The outdoors had many different tables
and chairs set up. The
dogs running around were very friendly and we enjoyed playing with them. The tasting was very good here. Grounds are lovely and friendly
staff - I would suggest tasting here.Written October 2, 2022
- It would be a disservice to the community to NOT visit this wonderful place. Located on the grounds of the Walla Walla Community College, you will be welcomed by students involved in receiving their degrees in enology and viticulture. It was such a great way to end our first day in Walla Walla. The students are inspiring, informative and welcoming and each graduating class determines the wine they will create. Inspiring!Written February 17, 2022
- After exiting Hwy 12, you will drive through the wheat fields for a few minutes before coming upon a long line of trees that marks the entrance to one of the fanciest tasting rooms in Walla Walla wine country. The Long Shadows tasting room has a lovely view over the surrounding fields and is tastefully decorated with leather chairs and Chihuly blown glass sculptures. We found the wine to be outstanding, especially the Saggi Sangiovese, Pedestal Merlot, and Chester-Kidder red blend. Reservations are a smart idea; the tasting room is small.Written October 31, 2022
- My friends and I LOVED Sharon!! She was so much fun, attentive to what we wanted in our wine tasting experience and did a fabulous job and even threw in some extras!:)) We will definitely be in touch with her again for our next wine trip and highly recommend her! Thanks Sharon for such a great time!!
Colette JonesWritten July 23, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Walla Walla
- These are the best places for budget-friendly food & drink in Walla Walla:See more budget-friendly food & drink in Walla Walla on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for food & drink in Walla Walla:See more hidden gem food & drink in Walla Walla on Tripadvisor