Karaoke Bars in Honolulu
THE 5 BEST Honolulu Karaoke Bars
Karaoke Bars in Honolulu
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
What travelers are saying
- One bartender was super friendly, talkative and sang.. Other was busy and more aloof.. The atmosphere is colorful, Asian-inspired paired with warm, dark Dive Bar feel. Excellent drinks made with fresh ingredients that have cutesy-sexy names....and of course the karaoke...excellent sound system, plenty of TVs. You have to have a smart phone and you look up song number that way and hand slip to bartender. I heard one person mention it costs money to sing but I failed to check before I closed out. I had a lychee martini of sorts and it was DELISH. This is my go-to for karaoke because I have a small one back home that I love plus this is close to my hotel :) Their merch is amazing too...T-shirts that say REALLY BIG WANG or REALLY LITTLE WANG haha.Written June 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are looking for something fun and unique for all ages, a private karaoke room is an excellent option. Don't let the fact that GS is on the 2nd floor scare you away, we had a great time unexpectedly.Written June 26, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Work friends and family gathered here for my retirement party. We we’re in the largest room which looked like it would accommodate 30 people. There was plenty of room with comfy bench seating on 3 sides of the room. Nice tables to set up your snacks. Staff was very accommodating with good bar service. Ian was great in getting us ready to go, showing us how to work the songs and supplying ice. Rooms were clean.Written March 13, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Karaoke is always a “make your own fun” kind of activity, but the staff at Air Park help you along the way. There’s about eight private rooms surrounding a central bar and general access karaoke. A person ducked into our room every now and then to see if we need to help with the system and to take drink orders. Coming in often enough but not intrusive. The room was comfortably full with our group of 8 people, 12 would be squishy, and more would be too much. The other reviews are right about song selection and ease-of-use and the second floor access. The place is clean enough and comfortable enough. It felt a little bit daring to find it on the second floor disguised behind yoga studio signs at midnight on the seedy streets of inner Kakaako. We paid $90 for two hours from midnight to 2 AM, and the bar is quite cheap (not just buy Honolulu standards). Fun, and I’d go again!Written August 11, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Honolulu
- These places are best for karaoke bars in Honolulu:See more karaoke bars in Honolulu on Tripadvisor