- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
106 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 106
What travelers are saying
- Great place to buy Mexican artesanias. There were plenty of vendors and good prices. Come with money if you want to buy quality Mexican handcrafted art. Weekends are very crowded and the restaurants have fairly long wait times. I would recommend coming with plenty of time to spare. One thing I did not like about it is the amount of trash on the floor. A bit too dirty for my taste. We felt safe at all times even though there were no police officers around the area.Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always love visiting The Pearl and taking guests confirms what a special, cool place it is. So many shops and restaurants to try.Written August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took an Uber 20 minutes from downtown to get out to this mall because it looked to be the best around. Not disappointed at all. Beautiful outdoor mall with fountains and water features. Pretty much every popular store you can think of in an upscale mall setting. My feet got tired because it's very big and I missed seeing some of it due to running out of time. Lots of restaurants to chose from too. My only complaint: Dillards closes at 8...why so early? The rest of the mall was open until 9. Oh well, still an awesome shopping trip. I would love to go back some day.Written July 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing vendor selection. We went on a Sunday where there were lots of food and drink options along with other handmade purchases. If you get hot, there are plenty of shops to cool off in and we found some great impulse buys in those. Definitely stop if you have the opportunity! And if you stop, you must try the cajeta beignets from The Beignet Stand!Written June 16, 2022
- This is a neat, “downtown” style park in an older part of San Antonio that it appears they’re working to rejuvenate. I came on a Sunday, at the height of their weekend “market” festivities and there was live music, lots of kids playing, they had water fountains that kids were playing in, plenty of food vendors and other vendors as well. It’s plenty safe here, as there were several police here, walking on patrol. The vibe was fun and upbeat. Lots of folks with their dogs too. I’ll definitely come back!Written September 12, 2021
- Just stopped here early one Sunday morning to have our photo made with the world's largest cowboy boots. The mall wasn't open.Written May 12, 2022
- It was located in a prime spot at the end of the Riverwalk. Walls of windows allowed a lot of light to filter inside and gave views of the river. Also had a Lego Discovery Center and Marriott hotel. Typical stores and restaurants located inside. Not a must see when visiting San Antonio.Written May 31, 2022
- My wife and I love stopping at antique stores while on trips. This place has a diverse selection. There is only one drawback. While it does have three floors of merchandise, it does not have an elevator, and my wife cannot handle stairs well, so sadly, we missed two floors of potential chotchkies.
Parking along the street is limited, but there is parking across the street for $10. If you do like antiques, even if you find nothing to purchase, it is worth the stop.Written August 20, 2021
- This place is HUGE. There's some repetition of stuff, but there are a lot of bargains to be had if you take the time to look. Some oddball items (an entire box of Chinese vinyl albums). The food offered is typical flea market fare. Fruit is good and (mostly) fresh. You never know what you'll find.Written March 27, 2017
- A small two story and a roof top eclectic art museum near downtown San Antonio. It has some interesting exhibits and features local artists.Written March 5, 2020
- Took the 3 grand kids to Flipz on a Tuesday. Flipz has a $20 special for 4 people to bounce for an hour! Throw in the 10 buck pizza special and it was a great price. The kids had a blast running and bouncing. The foam pit was great although hard to climb out of. Money and time well worth it. For a entertaining time for the family go here!Written November 20, 2018
- Joined son, daughter-in-law and grandson here and had the place all to ourselves. Wonderful artwork and great outdoor place for grandson to wander. We'll return!Written December 5, 2021
- Original artwork at bargain basement prices. The ladies working in the gallery on the day I was there explained the history of the coop, and graciously gave their time to me. I bought a lovely cut glass wind chime which they packaged exceptionally well for my flight home. If ever I'm back in San Antonio, I will gladly give my business to these artists. Photo is of my wind chime on my porch.Written June 7, 2021
- If you are of Hispanic heritage (especially Mexican), you will probably love this flea market.The staff is very nice, the concession prices reasonable and most of it is covered. Latino music can be heard (loudly) throughout the market and bands play most weekends. There is a wide variety of merchandise and families love to bring their kids out for a day. This facility has seen its better days and desperately needs some attention. The bathrooms are a low point and trash and abandoned vehicles are evident everywhere. All in all not a bad place to spend a weekend day. Local tip: get there before 10 am and get in free. Otherwise it's $2 a carload.Written May 16, 2016
- There are art exhibits that mostly feature local artists. That's great as the major art museums of the city cover more established artists from the U.S. And the rest of the world. This area is also home to a number of excellent restaurants and bars. Lots happenings alwaysWritten October 1, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about San Antonio
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in San Antonio:See more romantic shopping in San Antonio on Tripadvisor