- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- I golfed at Sewailo nearly every week in the summer of 2021 and found it to be of county club quality with magnificent views. Moreover, I found the outside staff and those in the clubhouse friendly and welcoming. If you're planning to golf there in the winter, you might wish to check the rates first because it can get pricey. Still, I highly recommend it!Written December 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice surprise to find out as a Westin guest you get playing privilege at La Paloma Country Club. I paid $169.The 2 properties are attached so no need for a car. Also as a guest you get full unlimited access to the driving range (grass) and practice facility at no charge. Any time not just if you are playing.
Course was in exceptional condition. Service was outstanding.Written March 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great golf course, well maintained. Tough course, be prepared to loose a few balls along the way. Friendly staff and prices are very reasonable given the quality of course. Played three times during a week's stay in Tucson. Overall very happy with experience.Written September 21, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It takes s little while to figure it out. You check in/pay way up the mountain at the resort/hotel. Then take the golf cart 3/4 of a mile down the hill to the practice range. Then take the cart 1/4 mike back up the hill to Mountain Course #1 tee. After all that it is pretty straight forward top tier desert golf. Exceptional views from many holes but the Par 3 #4 is probably their signature hole.
As you would expect, Country Club level service.
There are 2- 18 hole courses here (Mountain and Canyon). The Ventana Canyon CC Members play one course and the resort guests play the other course. They switch it around on some kind of regular basis.Written March 8, 2020
- Tough course in excellent condition. Many holes, especially the par 3s require accurate shots. Restaurant not being open was the only disappointment.Written May 3, 2022
- We drove down from Scottsdale to spend the night with my son for his birthday and take him out for a nice Steak Dinner. We ate at Bobs Steak and Chop house which is on the Omni’s property so that was very nice.
When we first arrived we were given 2 rooms away from the hotels main area. Wow, those rooms were tired looking and smelled musty! Carpets were dirty, everything was dusty, bed was saggy! We immediately called the front desk and they upgraded us to their “premier “ rooms. Much Much Better! Rooms have been remodeled and are very spacious and comfortable! Front desk people are very nice and accommodating. When you are looking to stay here don’t waste your time, ask for the Premier Rooms!Written October 27, 2019
- Great experience at this beautiful golf course. As other reviewers said the course is in excellent condition. We also enjoyed the practice facilities. I wanted to give a shout out to the entire team. From the staff in the proshop to the outside services folks, all were polite, knowledgeable and efficient. After we arrived back at our hotel, my husband realized he lost his wallet somewhere between the cart drop off and the parking lot. Even though it was closing time, the Ventana Canyon golf staff went on a search for the wallet. They found it in the dark and arranged for it to be returned the next morning. Very much appreciated. We highly recommend Ventana Canyon.Written March 5, 2021
- I've been told this course used to be flat and uninteresting. After a major renovation, where they must have moved many tones of dirt it is a very interesting course with lots of elevation changes and contours, 1 shared green, and a few ponds. Well kept and reasonably priced. Well worth a round if you are in Tucson.Written February 11, 2020
- JD made our experience top notch! Reasonable course with some challenging holes. Great course to get a quick 9 holes in. Thanks again JD!Written February 20, 2022
- We live in Tucson and have always wanted to try the Grill for breakfast and today was the day.
It was not busy, however, the young lady made us feel very welcome, She provided a menu, not many items, but, sufficient for our purpose. One orders at the counter and pays when the food is ordered.
The food was brought to our table in a very efficient manner, it was hot, very tasty and very reasonably priced
They are also doing lunch now and we shall return in the near future to sample the lunch menu.
All in all a worthwhile visit and we encourage others to stop and give them a try.Written December 7, 2018
- Pretty nice course. No overly long or challenging holes. Went a little later in the morning and had the run of the course.
Course is pretty well maintained as well.Written June 7, 2021
- Great course to work on iron play. Not too many holes to pull out the driver but a few par 4s. Forgiving and not real difficult. Good sundowners rate in the late afternoon. Unlimited walking for a very reasonable price.Written June 3, 2018
- I actually went there to hit a few balls on the range, and it was very good. The staff were helpful, and the cost was $700 for a bucket of balls. I would recommend this to anyone.Written September 26, 2022
- We played only 9 holes, but the course was in great shape. The greens were fast and firm. The course has a very good layout.Written December 23, 2019
- The course was in good shape front nine it’s very playable the green is a little fuzzy The back nine runs through an old quarry and have fantastic views
A few spots where you had to carry quite a distance
Not very exciting place to eat basic
Starter was friendly and very helpful
Worth golfingWritten January 21, 2020