Speciality & Gift Shops • Biking Trails
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful lake - while small, Lake Estes is so serene and calming with fabulous mountain views. Very relaxing day on the lake. Staff is incredibly friendly and flexible - they made it so easy to check in, get us all situated and loaded onto the boat. When finished boating and heading into the docks, the staff was right there to greet us and guides in. Very pleasant staff to work with. Highly recommend a few hours on Lake Estes!Written September 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tom handled our reservation and took great care of our scheduling needs and communication.
Lucas was our guide and my wife and I had an amazing first-time fly fishing experience! I highly recommend Estes Anglers for anyone looking for a guided fishing excursion in Estes Park.Written September 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My Son-In-Law and I went on a fly fishing excursion with Brian from Lost Outfitters. Brian was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating and took us to a great off the beaten path place where we caught numerous Brook Trout and even a couple of Cutthroat Trout. He shared his knowledge and patiently assisted us when we caught items which were not fish, lol. I truly enjoyed our time with Brian, we learned alot about fly fishing in general and fly casting specifically. Thank you Brian and Lost Outfitters. Looking forward to fishing with you again.Written August 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun family excursion! We are experienced with spin fishing but had never done fly fishing. The guides were knowledgeable and patient and very helpful. My son (age 12) and husband and I did fly fishing and they have spin rods for the younger kids as well as games and activities for if they lose interest. There were some younger kids on the trip who “scared away the fish” according to my 7 year old daughters who like to fish but everyone still had a blast. We did the family cookout trip and the grilled hotdogs, brats, and s’mores hit the spot. Went to private ponds with multiple places to fish on the property and even saw an elk. My husband caught 1 trout and my son caught 2. Great way to try something new. Highly recommend!Written July 15, 2023
- We headed to Trout Haven with the intent of ice skating, but quickly converted to ice fishing when the kids became bored with skating. This was a huge hit with the entire family (2 adults and 4 kids). The kids all enjoyed fishing, and everyone caught at least one trout. The staff members were very helpful and cleaned our fish for us-it was an amazing dinner! If you and your kids enjoy fishing, this is an absolute must in the winter!Written January 3, 2020
- I went hiking up Flattop Mountain as a test to see if I could hack a high altitude hike before I went on a planned trip to the Alps. I made it, despite my slow pace. Ali was my guide and she is just outstanding - capable, sensitive to the right pace, encouraging, informative, all with a good sense of humor. She picked me up at my hotel right on schedule and came with sandwiches and snacks. I loved the whole experience. I'll use FlashPacker again.Written August 5, 2021
- Sarah was an incredible guide. She moved us up and down the river and we had a ton of success! We had only been fly fishing once before and she made sure we learned the appropriate technique which led to us catching a lot of fish!Written August 16, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Estes Park
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fishing charters & tours in Estes Park:See more budget-friendly fishing charters & tours in Estes Park on Tripadvisor