- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
22 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I loved the Art Center. It's a collaboration of local artists, event center and other programming. I especially enjoyed the retail area of revolving works from local artists.Written July 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyed our rainy day visit to these stores. Quite a variety and brought back memories. One store had a great selection of vintage clothing. Very nice!Written February 14, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wednesday night from 5-8 is the time, it is next to the downtown seawall steps. Last night was very windy so it was neat that it is in the Art building which is walled but open air. Many of the vendors we purchased from at the Southside market were here to which was nice as we purchased from them again the things we liked. One of the local breweries serving, pottery wheel demos, music, veggies, coffee, meats, cheeses, jams etc. Couple of food trucks but if in this area many great places to eat nearby. Make a night of it.Written February 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loads of dishes and glassware. Some vintage, some antiques, some hodge podge. It's way bigger than it looks from the outside.Written July 8, 2020
- We stopped in because we thought we would get some good deals. If you are looking for sports memorabilia, there is alot of that here but, pricey. Everything was brand new, trinkety and very expensive. A $5 blanket in Mexico is $35 here! Next time we are near the border, we will shop in Mexico where the prices are much more reasonable. It was very clean inside and it's nice you can order a beer and walk around. It is more like going shopping at retail stores than a flea market.Written October 26, 2019
- The place we were looking for was actually closed, but we found another art exhibit on the top floor of the library. Very cool exhibits from Del Mar students! The campus itself is small, quaint, and somewhat ordinary, and can be mistaken as a high school from the outside.Written April 17, 2017
- Huge shop with local and nautical attire and curios. Goes on forever and the ladies who run it are welcoming and quite knowledgeable about the area, merchandise and apparel.Written October 14, 2018
- If you like rummaging carefully through things as I do on my eternal quest to find uncommon and unusual treasures then you might like this place. Be warned! I don’t think this guy is serious about selling anything. So if you manage to find something in this endless cram packed space then you are very patient indeed. I may or may not go back cause hey, it’s just meh.Written March 15, 2018
- This is an awesome mall! So many diverse places to shop. Great service in the stores. A really hopping mall, such a cool place! Great ambiance.Written September 22, 2021
- I enjoy coming here when I visit. It's a nice place to look around for gift type items or for something decorative for your home. If you're looking for several matching items to change the look in your kitchen or a room in your home, I would look here. I do agree that items are rather pricey (I recently saw a t shirt for $30. It was nice, but I wouldn't pay $30 for a t shirt).I have to really want something to pay regular price, but most of the time I look in the clearance section. Eating next door at Hester's then walking it off looking around in this shop is a great way to spend your lunch hour.Written April 25, 2019
- Besides having art from local artists on walls you can take classes here. I have taken 2 and absolutely love them. The artist teaching the class is very helpful and really tries to work with you so you end up with a piece you like. Classes last about an hour and a half. Debra, the owner, is very nice as well. I absolutely love this place. If you are inspired by art or just enjoy looking at a things stop by this gallery.Written February 27, 2022
- Every time I go I find the most interesting unique stuff there. Tons of beads and lots of silver and stones.Written January 22, 2017
- We had been looking for a place to get Corpus Christi souvenirs when we happened upon Sea Treasures. BIG selections! They had everything we needed to take home as gifts to friends & family. We even got some for ourselves.
The staff was very helpful and the prices were pretty good as well.
After we got home & gave the gifts, everyone loved what they got.Written January 5, 2019
- Great time. Enjoyed the rodeo and concerts. The carnival was fun with great food and rides. The Airshow is amazing and the shopping is good.Written July 30, 2022
- Found the website and decided to visit as on vacation in the area.
About 15 tents but all were great. Local produce, baked goods, plants, handmade items. Bag was full when we left.Written February 14, 2022