Things to Do in El Bosque
Things to Do in El Bosque, Spain - El Bosque Attractions
Things to Do in El Bosque
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The hike itself is probably medium difficulty with some steep inclines and tall steps. There are plenty of places to access the stream which runs alongside the path all the way from Bosque to Benamahoma through the ravine between some mountains. There are plenty of places to sit down on rocks or by the stream. Also abundant are lots of wildflowers and hikers, though not so many as to spoil the hike.
Will definitely hike again, this time all the way and back.Written March 30, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have always liked the products from El Bosque and was not surprised by yet another top award at a recent cheese festival in San Sebastian . It really does deserve to be eaten ! There is a small museum attached to the shop where you could watch a short video with English sub titles however the museum is not very large. I know the difference between the Payoyo and Merino now !Written November 24, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an old flour mill that still works. Water still flows through the mill and operates the grindstone and machinery for making bread. The working of the mill is described and demonstrated. The grounds are beautiful with flowing water, flowers, fountains, and their small 'grazing' park where they sometimes hold events such as weddings.
The only difficulty is that you cannot simply walk in and take a tour. You must call ahead to schedule one or at least call before going, though I am not sure how far ahead you must call. I walked in with some people there to only buy bread and took a tour immediately. You might be able to just call from the gate.
Still, it's worth the visit. The family run tours are great.Written March 30, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a well designed information center but very disappointingly offers absolutely no information in English. After some attempts we were able to learn which routes require guides, and which can be done independently. Also, need to be aware that this office opens at 10am and closes for the day at 2pm. There is water for campervans behind the office.Written October 20, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about El Bosque
- The top attractions to visit in El Bosque are:
- Museo del Queso El Bosque
- El Molino De Abajo
- Visitor Center El Bosque
- Sendero Rio Majaceite
- Jardín Botánico El Castillejo
El Bosque Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 7:30 PM|