What travelers are saying
- Amazing beach with clear water
I like the more rocky beaches because I don't like to be many people and this beach was perfect
I didn't book a ticket in the beach with sand, firstly I didn't know that you need to book it, but the second I like it more wild nature.
But if you are coming without a reservation on a rocky beach bring something you sit on, because although a towel might be OK its not very comfortableWritten September 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beach is simply fantastic, the road to reach it also amazing. We loved everything of this place a part the view of the thermoelectric central of Porto Torres on the right. But if you look only at your left…then you are in paradiseWritten June 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beach is a long strip of white pebbles with various pirate spotting towers every now and then and salt-farms behind. The only reason, in my opinion, this is not a dream-beach are the mounds of dead posidonia (algae) on the shore and the fact that most of the historical buildings are not just in ruins(which would be ok) or restored (which would be better), but badly walled by recent but abandoned fences. Water is crystal clear and full of life. There is also a submerged stone pier. There are a couple of bars and beach resorts but most of the beach is free, which we enjoied very much.Written August 30, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice beach if you like sand. We were there with our kids on a windy day of Maestrale.and making flying a couple of kites. Take care on water because the mistral wind will bring you quickly off shore.Written August 3, 2017
- Everything was amazing. Just DON’t buy cheese from the beach. A man approached and brought me on a truck at the parking to sell me cheese (typical from the island). When there they charged 180 euro after I gave them my card instead of 44 as agreed. I could not do anything to get money back.
Yet, the beach was great. But buy cheese somewhere else…Written July 6, 2023
- We accidentally discovered this beautiful place during our tour de Sardinia. Very interesting for a relaxed evening visit, and actually, very educative! It gave me the perfect picture of how life in Stintino looked like many years ago... For the people who like the sea, fishing or history, also for children - I highly recommend this place.Written August 2, 2018
- The best hamburgers ever, efficient and attentive staff in a paradisic location. In my opinion one of the best beaches in Sardinia.Written July 4, 2019
- If you do not like crowd beaches/bays and you are in Stintino. Punta Negra might be a good option.. Just walk a bit following the shore pathways and you will find your quite beach and perhaps meets a brave octopus underwater.Written July 21, 2017
- Nice welcome with glass of wine and bruschetta.
Staff is very professional and service is fast. Food is good and tasty. We went twice in few days, we loved the seafood fregola. The sea view is stunning. No complaints :)Written August 27, 2018
- From la pelosetta it is a quick swim or even walking in the water. Just a little current to take in consideration but easy to do even for kids. On the little island you are surrounded by seagulls. The tower is iconic and makes this angle of paradise even more gorgeousWritten June 1, 2022
- This small mainly rocky beach is very nice for snorkeling when wind is coming from east (e.g. grecale and levante).Written August 3, 2017
- A little difficult to find if you are there first time but just needs to follow the path at the end of the car park by the hotel on Via Cala Lupo, there are also direct paths from houses nearby- if you're staying there. Small sandy beach but you can stay on nearby rocks as well, with good access to water,probably not very friendly for little kids as gets deepish quite close to the beach. Good for snorkeling though and relaxing.Written September 11, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Stintino
- The best day trips from Stintino according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Catamaran excursions in the Asinara island National park
- ASINARA ISLAND TOUR - Full Day (Off Road Tour in the National Park)
- Full Day Sailing Tour in Alghero
Stintino Attractions Information