- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We visited this farm during a day on the Golden Circle and LOVED it! We spent a week in Iceland and this was amongst one of the top 5 things we did. It is so unique, the setting is gorgeous and the food delicious and reasonably priced by Icelandic standards. Enjoyed learning about the geothermal growing process and everything we tried was such good quality. Such a novelty and great experience, would highly recommend!Written May 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Me and my brother had an amazing time with Josefina! She was super spontaneous and friendly (I contacted her last minute via Facebook) and we rode for about 2 hours along the river. The horses were so lovely - I would have loved to take mine home 😌 Along the trip we tölted multiple time (special pace of icelandic horses) and crossed the river which was fun and an experience!
All in all the experience felt very authentic and familiar since Josefina is so friendly and the horses are so nice. Highly recommended both for beginners and a little more experienced riders!
Thank you so much Josefina for the amazing time - it was definitely a highlight on my vacation :)Written September 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was our first experience of an Icelandic spa, and it certainly set the bar high. The vents next to the entrance path that release boiling from the ground remind you of the natural wonder that powers these baths. The changing facilities were very clean and a good set of toiletries to shower with. Each of the pools was clearly labelled with the temperature range, and each one was unique in style of relaxation e.g. sitting, lying etc. The cold water plunge pool was certainly refreshing and enhanced the whole experience. Great views from all the pools. Didn't use the steam bath, infra red room or relaxation rooms so can't comment on those. A great experience and would definitely return.Written April 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Company was Super! Accommodated a guided hike that was not on their regular list and gave us the best guide we could have ever asked for! It was a bucket list hike for me - once in a lifetime experience! Stunning views! Having our guide with us meant everything, as some of the path was very close to cliff edge and some areas quite steep. Our guide meant we didn’t have to stress that we weren’t on the right trail or that we could be unsafe beyond the natural dangers of cliffside hiking. I could just focus on following his lead and enjoying the thrilling experience! It’s a luxury to be sure, but worth every krona!! I will never forget!!Written May 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Middle age mom and two teens rode for 1.5 hours with lovely guide Siri (spelling?) and the two dogs from the farm tagged along. The scenery was glorious and the guide picked calm horses for our beginner crew. It was an amazing experience.Written September 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.