- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- More than a man made lake in the suburbs, Lake Zorinsky has much to offer. I have seen amazing sunsets over the lake night after night; walked miles of trails; played baseball with m my boys at the diamonds when they were young; pushed swings at the multiple the playgrownds and flown kites in the soccer fields, seen wildlife in its natural habitat including wild turkeys, hawk, owls, deer (including a herd of about 50 deer running gracefully only a hundred yards from me); taken hidden paths; celebrated a birthday party in a shelter; watched fireworks throughout the area from above the dam; and appreciated that manmade lakes are not necessarily for mere pleasure, but also protection and prevention of flooding in a state with thousands of miles of waterways.Written May 1, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always a great place to visit - bike, run, lake stuff (no swimming) or just enjoy the park! Nice variety of picnic spots, playgrounds, soccer fields, and good boat access. Many great photography spots!Written October 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Omaha parks and recreation recently completed a walking trail over the lake. It is from 138..144 street.
It is handicapped accessible with another 2 areas to sit, relax and enjoy the view.
In addition, there are walking trails around the lake...if you want to stay grounded!!Written October 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- C West is very nice, high priced for no full hookups. C East is not half as nice and way overpriced. But the worst part was a 21% tax and fees. won't be back at that price.Written August 14, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Omaha
- These are the best places for kid-friendly bodies of water in Omaha:See more bodies of water for kids in Omaha on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly bodies of water in Omaha:See more budget-friendly bodies of water in Omaha on Tripadvisor